Dd and I went for a walk yesterday and noticed some people trashing out really old dressers (from the look of it perhaps the 60's?) and I saw one that really peeked my interest. The guy offered to take it to my house since it was just a street over. Even though he seemed a little creepy to me I agreed, but had him put it in between two houses just in case. Any ways, after spraying the heck out of it bc it had like 50 spiders and some I'm sure were poisonous, today I sanded it down glued the loose spots, and painted it with a can of mistint from the hardware store. I got the mistint for a dollar since I knew the owner (yay me!) and began painting away. It was soo hot that the flat pain dried to quickly, so I decided it looked way cooler to look rustic than just painted. The rusted out knobs were scratched and soaked to give it a more polished look :) Total spent on a new Dresser: 5 dollars :) and a few burns and scratches but hey...now I have something I can call my own...i just hope I got all those spiders!