Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Have to Share

Posted by on May. 29, 2012 at 2:10 AM
  • 21 Replies

My Clothes line, I am a geek because I am enjoying this so much we ordered another one today. Outside of yesterday when it was beyond freezing outside I haven't had to really use my dryer. The plants in the picture is parsley, Cilantro, and small Chamomile. On the other side of the deck we have Chocolate mint, Apple Mint, Sweet Mint, and Peppermint. 

by on May. 29, 2012 at 2:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on May. 29, 2012 at 2:18 AM
Lovely
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on May. 29, 2012 at 2:23 AM
Thank you. I'm really enjoying this. Brings back so many memories of hanging clothes with my grandma. And my kids do things I did when I was their age, running under and playing hide n seek.

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Lovely

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missheathyr
by on May. 29, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Question, how do you keep the clothes from getting crunchy?

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Thank you. I'm really enjoying this. Brings back so many memories of hanging clothes with my grandma. And my kids do things I did when I was their age, running under and playing hide n seek.

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Lovely

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on May. 29, 2012 at 2:40 AM
I bring them in when they are still a little damp. Not fully dry. My husband wants jeans still dried in the dryer, so them and personal items are still in the dryer.

Quoting missheathyr:

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Lovely

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
specialwingz
by Corey on May. 29, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I miss line drying!  Here in TX, we have the sunshine and the wind (which keeps the laundry from being "crunchy").  But, we also have droves of grackles (big black birds) that love to sit and poop on your laundry.  =/

matreshka
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Its in our lease not to dry our clothes outside but I do anyway. Love your herb boxes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missheathyr
by on May. 29, 2012 at 11:38 AM

oh I see,  thats what I was doing wrong

I've tried hanging out towels or sheets but they get all crunchy

Quoting DawnPratt23:

I bring them in when they are still a little damp. Not fully dry. My husband wants jeans still dried in the dryer, so them and personal items are still in the dryer.

Quoting missheathyr:

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Lovely

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on May. 29, 2012 at 11:41 AM
I check them often. Sheets, towels, jeans came become crunchy. Leaving them slightly damp, not wet helps a lot.

Quoting missheathyr:

oh I see,  thats what I was doing wrong

I've tried hanging out towels or sheets but they get all crunchy

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Quoting missheathyr:

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Lovely

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on May. 29, 2012 at 11:43 AM
That would be annoying, I didn't realize how much I missed it til I started line drying again

Quoting specialwingz:

I miss line drying!  Here in TX, we have the sunshine and the wind (which keeps the laundry from being "crunchy").  But, we also have droves of grackles (big black birds) that love to sit and poop on your laundry.  =/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on May. 29, 2012 at 11:45 AM
That would bug me if it was illegal. Thank you, I love my little herb garden.

Quoting matreshka:

Its in our lease not to dry our clothes outside but I do anyway. Love your herb boxes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)