Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas
If you find something at a great price, how much of it do you get? How much is too much? How do you decide. Just found a great deal on knorr pasta sides. I want to stock up because I've never seen it at this price, but how much should I get?
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Replies (31-37):
tatinbriansmom
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Quoting LANIE2002:

What store did you find this sale at?
mommystiebler
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:01 PM

So, what store are they on great sale at and how much? I don't use them that much, but with the possibility of deployment coming up, there may need to be some easy things stocked up in the pantry! lol 

tatinbriansmom
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Quoting mommystiebler:

So, what store are they on great sale at and how much? I don't use them that much, but with the possibility of deployment coming up, there may need to be some easy things stocked up in the pantry! lolĀ 

0.78 at pathmark.
lovegrandbaby
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:06 PM

I don't usually get that many coupons, plus living on a limited income, it's hard to shop.  The stores we have around where I live are high priced anyhow.  The one I usually can afford to go to, doesnt take coupons.  It's frustrating.

mommystiebler
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Thanks... Never heard of that store though!

Quoting tatinbriansmom:

Quoting mommystiebler:

So, what store are they on great sale at and how much? I don't use them that much, but with the possibility of deployment coming up, there may need to be some easy things stocked up in the pantry! lol 

0.78 at pathmark.

LANIE2002
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Pathmark.

Quoting tatinbriansmom:

Quoting LANIE2002:

What store did you find this sale at?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 8:06 PM

if its something i can use, like flour, oil, sugars, basics  i will buy about 3 months worth if i have the cash

no idea what a knorr pasta side is! so not sure how much to get!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)