Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

That time of the month - eewww!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:17 AM
  • 16 Replies
I work as a nurse at a hospital. My job keeps me extremely busy running around from one patient to another, from one emergency to the next. The last thing I want to do is keep checking and changing my pad. I bought Undiepads and I was pleasantly surprised. They feel like my regular panties and the pad is exactly how the box describes it – super absorbent. I actually put them on in the morning and don’t even have to think about it all day long until I get home after my shift. What a great product! I recommend it to all my girlfriends. Buy the way, if you experience cramps try working out or at least walking, definitely relieves the pain. No one is ever in the mood to exersize while on a period, but believe me It Works. ((:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AzariahsMother
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:43 AM
I have to pass. Sorry, but that sounds so nasty to wear pads/undies all day long with blood on it. Then using the bathroim and pulling blood back up...yuck! The smell cant be great. I rather stick with current method of tampons. Time of the month is always not fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:06 AM
2 moms liked this
I use the diva cup. It's reusable, it jolds a lot, you can keep it in up to 12 hours and there is no smell. It's also a lot less messy for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Where do you get undiepads? I have never heard of them before.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angevil53
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Diva cup! No smell. No worries.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabearlehman
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this
The cup is the best. Only need to empty every 12 hrs. Wearing bloody undies all day sounds gross and smelly to me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Jun. 29, 2012 at 12:54 PM
This. But glad I havent had mine since before I got pregnant. Nursing had kept it at bay

Quoting AzariahsMother:

I have to pass. Sorry, but that sounds so nasty to wear pads/undies all day long with blood on it. Then using the bathroim and pulling blood back up...yuck! The smell cant be great. I rather stick with current method of tampons. Time of the month is always not fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Those cups scare me too.

Quoting mamabearlehman:

The cup is the best. Only need to empty every 12 hrs. Wearing bloody undies all day sounds gross and smelly to me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabearlehman
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:01 PM
LOL. The cup used to scare me too until I tried it 2 months ago. They don't leak or dry you out or irritate. My cramps have lessened also. I will never go back to tampons. Although, if you're bothered by the sight of blood then the cup is def not for you.

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Those cups scare me too.

Quoting mamabearlehman:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a_and_j_momma
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Glad they work for you but no thanks lol
LoveMy2Girls777
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:07 AM
1 mom liked this
The UndiePads last up to 12 hours, but you don't have to keep them on that long if you don't want to. It just provides a feeling of security in case you don't get to change the pad on time, you won't have an accident. Because the pad is extra long and super absorbent and is completely attached to the underwear it never shifts and stays securely in place. No more spots on the sheets, and ruined underwear . Wear them and toss them away. Also both of my teenagers love wearing them because they are allergic to tampons and this is a great option. They are in school all day long and sometimes have no time to run to the bathroom to change the pad, so this way they wear the disposable underwear in school and throw them away when they come home. They absolutely love this product and the thought of wearing a cup makes them absolutely sick to their stomach. It's easy to wear the undiepads and throw them away. It's not for everyone but my kids and I swear by it, especially great on those heavy days and nights. Check it out www.undiepads.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN