Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone know where people get the free pampers jumbo pack coupon?

Posted by   + Show Post

i was wondering if any one knows where people get these free jumpo pack of diapers coupons? i see people having them everywhere and even selling them! does anybody know how they get them?

by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Replies (11-17):
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jul. 16, 2012 at 10:57 AM

i think that is where they come from the COMPANY.....great going on that win...im sure it was a huge help

Quoting kcangel63:

I had 54 or so of them, but that was because I won a year supply from Pampers. It was a life saver at the time. I've not come across any single free offers.

sammygrl77
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Sounds like fraudulent coupons.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chichiwvu
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Whenever I complained about a few packs I had they sent me a few $10 off any pampers coupons. Anything with that high of value will have foil stamps or something shiny that way it can't be photo copied.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Liltdanh
by Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 3:48 AM
I got one in the mail today from them. I don't get coupons from them n a mailer expect every fe months but I got 2 high value one today.
Liltdanh
by Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 3:49 AM
Sorry didn't c free. Mine were high value not free.
Scottsmommie
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:18 AM

The only place a legitimate one would come from is the manufacturer. When you call to complain like another person said they used to send you coupons for  a free box. More recently they have been sending $10 off a $15 or more box. At least I think that is what the last ones I got were. If they didn't come from there they are not good and you don't want to use them or have them anyway. I would not buy a coupon like that because chances are they are not good.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:13 PM

there was a bust recently of ppl who were making fake high value and free item coupons...ppl pls be wise...unless they come from the company...more than likely they are fakes and you can get charged for using them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)