Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

online yardsales for military wives

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 7:51 AM
  • 8 Replies

My husband and I started a great tool for military wives to shop between one another. Visit Basewives and check it out! http://basewives.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raising 4 children under the ages of 6 is no easy task in the military! Check out Basewives, a website my husband and I have developed for military wives all over the globe to buy, sell, and trade with one-another while getting community support from other military spouses!

by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Thank you for sharing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kealey
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:23 PM

How awesome u rock

kealey
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:26 PM

would you like to write a post about this so I can share this on my blog I would love to get the word out

AmericanHoney31
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 3:38 PM

awesome....thank you :)

basewife
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Sure what e-mail should I sent it to if I write a blog for you? And what is the blog you use?

nomadbrat83
by Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Stopped being a military wife last year (hubby got out after 18 years) but cool for other military wives.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elle.tea.22
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Love it :) my closest bases ( I have 3, USCG borinquen, USCG sector SJ and Fort Buchanan Army base near by) aren't listed but still lol if enough wives here make a petition to have their base added, will you? Just thought I would ask!
basewife
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Yup, I sure will! And I just got it up and running about a month ago, so it's still young. Out here in Hawaii everyone is starting to use it. I'm still trying to make it more and more convenient to use than it already is - constant improvements!

Thanks for all the feedback everyone!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raising 4 children under the ages of 6 is no easy task in the military! Check out Basewives, a website my husband and I have developed for military wives all over the globe to buy, sell, and trade with one-another while getting community support from other military spouses!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)