Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Well that wasn't frugal *hangs head*

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:44 PM
  • 18 Replies

I just spent

$34.25 on 16oz Wen Cleansing Conditioner

$28.65 on Organic Chocolate Dream Greens

$49.52 on Low Carb Cafe Mocha Raw Protein Bars

I work out a lot and drink protein powder but still want snacks so I am trying these two out to see if I like them....but geez!

by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Ya know we all have to live a little. I like to think I'm frugal in certain areas to be able to afford to treat myself and splurge here and there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Agree.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Ya know we all have to live a little. I like to think I'm frugal in certain areas to be able to afford to treat myself and splurge here and there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this
If all we ever do is work hard to save money than where's the living? Gotta enjoy things too

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Agree.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a_and_j_momma
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I am a big coupon person! Lol

I do work really hard and I am a single mom so shouldn't feel guilty about splurges

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Jul. 18, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Nope. What's good for the goose is good for the gander
You have to treat yourself to know what you're working so hard for and so long as you can afford, you shouldn't feel guilty.

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I am a big coupon person! Lol

I do work really hard and I am a single mom so shouldn't feel guilty about splurges

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

This is what I do. I save where I can and try to enjoy things a little bit too. My weakness is jewelry and records and its nice to splurge once and a while.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

chinosruca
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Have you tried the Wen? How is it? I have been seriously contemplating buying it.

I too feel guilty on splurges for myslef, but try to treat myself as needed. Feeling deprived is not good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetsurprise13
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 5:41 PM
hey we all deserve it once in a while.
a_and_j_momma
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 6:02 PM
Quoting chinosruca:

Have you tried the Wen? How is it? I have been seriously contemplating buying it.

I too feel guilty on splurges for myslef, but try to treat myself as needed. Feeling deprived is not good.

Yes, I have but it was a week sample. I loved it but haven't tried it long-term. I planned on trialing it further with this bottle. It isn't that expensive to me if you don't have to buy shampoo sunce this is an all-in-one

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)