Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Do most stores accept online coupons?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 8:01 PM
  • 5 Replies

I know target has them that can be used there, but I'mnot sure about printed manufacturers coupons. I think I've seen a sign in a local grocery store that says the don't accept any printed coupons, is this common? Or do most of you ladies have no problem with printed coupons? Thanks for your help.

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Aug. 4, 2012 at 8:03 PM
I know aa few local ones in my area don't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Not a huge coupon person, so I don't see why they wouldn't.  Maybe calling the store before you go.

Lindsi19
by Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:31 PM
All the stores around me do (target, Walmart, kroger, commissary, walgreens) The only restriction I've come across is Kroger only allows 3 printed coupons per transaction.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmartiiiin
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Thank you! I ended up looking online for some of the chain stores policys and most of them do with some restrictions.

kaitybird
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Most stores will take them.  Some will not take them if they do NOT scan.  When in doubt go to the websites and read the policies.  Red plum & smartsource both have sites that you can print mfg coupons from it is easier than wasting money for a paper really.

There is so much fraud going on that stores are losing out.  It is kind of like the milk coupon that is in Idaho and Utah, with all the couponing sites out there they give you the zip codes of where to find them and people print and use without really reading the rules.  That hurts us all.  Also read the fine print on the coupon before using it in the store.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)