Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WORK FROM HOME/MAKE A LITTLE EXTRA INCOME AND MAKE FRIENDS

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 6:31 AM
  • 19 Replies

I work part time from home. I enjoy the extra income but mostly the friendships ive made. I love that I dont sell anything, or hosts parties!!! 

If you want to make a little extra money and contribute financially while raising your children, I have an opportunity you cant miss out on.

www.womensdreamteam/vondakclark

by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 6:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vondakclark
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:08 AM

I just made my first "BIG" check working from home!!!! I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GONNA PAY SEVERAL BILLS AND PAY DOWN A CREDIT CARD BALANCE!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!!

LTryon
by New Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Does it cost anything to start up? And what exactly is it that you do for them?

Vondakclark
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:57 AM

It costs $1.00 and thats so the company can set up your website for you.

Its online Marketing!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!

If you have any other questions dont hesitate to ask. Sorry it took so long torespond, but I hadnt been on in awhile.

vanessa.avon
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:18 AM

can you help me with more info

Vondakclark
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:09 AM

I would love to help and provide some more info. Would you like me to message you with details?

Thanks

AmyD43
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Vanessa anything like this js a scam
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomTiara19
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Can you message me as well.

~Tia

Vondakclark
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:25 AM

I will be happy to message you bot with more info. And for the one who said this is a scam...NO. We have been in business for over 27 years and we are members of the Better Business Bureau!!!!

Thanks Ladies!!!!

matreshka
by Valerie on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Anytime I looked into these job offers they have turned out to be a waste of time and no prospect of making any money.

If it works for some people that's great.  But when getting involved in a business like this,everyone should research is and look for reviews and critiques.

Quoting AmyD43:

Vanessa anything like this js a scam

Vondakclark
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:24 AM

You are correct. There are so MANY scams out there. Thats why Idid ALL my research before deciding to partner with this company. They have been around for 27 plus years and are members of the Better Business Bureau!!!!

i called to check on them I have looked at their company financials and talked to many of their actual customers.

They are an incredible company to be in business with. AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I am fortunate that this came my way and is working for me!! It has changed our family on different levels. While the extra income is pretty significant and great, its the time that I can spend with my husband and my children and their activities that has made this Fabulous!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)