Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How would you react? UPDATES1, 2, 3, 4

Posted by   + Show Post

Update 4,

The creep is still around. Tuesday and Wednesday night he was caught by us looking over the fence, and yesterday morning he was outside at 6 am, hubby was leaving for work saw him, backed up and came inside to get the gun. I looked out and called him a crazy preverted peeping tom. I am so tired of this guy, I have been losing sleep over it because of the stress. I didn't see him this morning or yet tonight. Our dog has a unique bark when the idiot is around, at this point I can't wait for a lot of snow and the cold. Might finally drive him away. He ran out of the cul de sac yesterday morning when my hubby rushed in.  

Update3, 

This is ridiculous, I just got done making another complaint. We saw the guy Wed night at the edge of our driveway and hadn't seen him again, until last night when I let our dog out to do her business at 1 am. He was standing in the backyard of a neighbor. They recently installed a motion sensor light and it came on while I was out there. There he was feet from their windows. Called the cops and made a report, he was gone by the time they arrived. Then this morning at 6 am my son comes running in saying the guy is behind our fence looking over at our dog and son. Again was gone before cops could make it here. I have placed up blackout curtains on all the windows, doesn't stop the uneasy feeling I have that he could be right outside out windows. I keep hoping that since he knows I am taking photos and notice him when I do that he'd move on, disappear, but this crazy guy won't :(

Still attempting to contact the neighborhood watch and see what I can do to get this stopped. No return calls yet, I am so tired. 

if you noticed a complete stranger walking their dog on your cul de sac, and taking the dog up along the doors and windows of each house? We are experiencing this. It was already annoying the yellow patches of grass from his dogs piddles, but it became creepy when I noticed he was within a foot from our kids bedroom windows. We placed a sign to stay off the grass, and reminder that the property has cameras. Two days ago he confronted my 16 year old that "apparently he was picking up the poo" as he waved the plastic bag in my son's face. So then he started going walking earlier in the morning. At 6 am this morning my dog goes crazy, it is the creep again! I sit on our porch with my cell phone, he starts getting all irate and yelling to my neighbor across the street about how rude we are and stupid our sign is. REALLY?!?!?!? We feel that since it is private property, our property we have every right to place a sign up. I wonder how he will feel when my hubby just starts carrying in the front yard while he is here. It is a open carry state and hubby has the license to carry openly. 

Should I call the police the next time or hope he gets unconfortable enough that he wont ever be back?

I apologize for not responding sooner, this has me a little stressed. I called the police and finally was able to make a report. Nothing that they can do until a crime is committed. Even though we have no trespassing signs they have to catch him. I am still trying to coordinate with the Neighborhood watch about this. And will continue to make reports each time he comes onto our property. I called my friend next door and she sat outside with me while he was on the cul de sac. Hopefully he will stay clear from here now that he knows we are watching. I did drive around the block a few times the other morning and I am not 100% sure where he lives but he walks to the project homes behind our homes. Here are some pictures from Saturday. I didn't see him this morning, but have a new camera and will be outside when my dog lets me know he is in the neighborhood. Hubby said he maybe watching my routine and walking the dog when I take our oldest to school, which scares me even more.

This morning at 6 am, my husband went out to place the mail in the box and this guy was standing on the doorstep to our neighbors house. He ran off before I could get out there with the camera, but I know for a fact he isn't allowed there because the owner who is trying to sell the place told me yesterday no one is allowed over there without the realitor. I already caught a someone staying there without permission and he runs out of the cul de sac when he sees me. It is getting dark in the morning now and this is starting to not only be creepy but scary for me. 

by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Replies (121-128):
JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Yes.  Here's hoping for snow and cold!

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Haven't figured it out yet, been so busy this week with homeschool work, appts, and then the new appliances. The morning he came by I had at most 1 hour of napping that night since we saw him behind our fence that night. I am really looking forward to snow and lots of it. It is still 40 degrees right now and haven't seen him yet today.

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

He is just a complete nut continuing to come around when it has been made perfectly clear that his presence isn't welcome.  Have you been able to figure out if he lives in the area?  I would be tempted to follow him in my car and see where he goes.

elijahsmama09
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 8:35 PM

I would get motion activated cameras for the property. They will set you back about 100 dollars, but well worth it in my opinion. Next time he does soemthing it will be on camera for the cops. Because just based on your pics...it looks like a guy walking his dog. Nothing menacing. It makes you look paranoid and uncredible. I am not disbelievign you. But the laws on this are funny. And frustrating.

rubybabypsychic
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Ok i haven't read over everything and excuse me if i passed up but at least in my state if you even feel threatened by someone you can get  a PPO on them can you do that there

DS1 18

DS2 17

2 angel babies

TTC#3 6 years

http://www.cafemom.com/home/rubybabypsychic

AzariahsMother
by Lynsey on Oct. 29, 2012 at 12:40 AM
Man, and the police cant do anything? Does anyone else on the block think he is crazy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chinosruca
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 12:49 AM
I don't understand why the poluce are not doing anything. Have you gotten more pictures? Video? If the copa do nothing....alert the local media. His ass would have been beaten senseless if he did that at my home. My husband and most of my neighbors would have beat him. Forget the police.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Oct. 29, 2012 at 12:54 AM

My neighbor is a single woman, and she has noticed him on her porch twice since we have seen him around here. We have a couple vacant homes here on our cul de sac and we have the best view of every house. She is the only one that has mentioned to me that she had seen him. 

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Man, and the police cant do anything? Does anyone else on the block think he is crazy?

natalias925
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 8:21 AM
Honestly. I'm not a good person for advice as I go for blood.
I would put poisons and nails and other shit I my yard that would kill his dog and but him of he stepped on it.
You said you have dog so you prolly wouldn't do that. But yeah.
It is your property so if you did out poisons for a rat problem you are having and mail spikes for the issues you are having with getting your thanksgiving decorations to stay upright it would be your own right.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Ugh.  I can't believe he hasn't moved on yet.  I wish the police could do something.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)