Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

where do u get stickers?

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 12:10 PM
  • 11 Replies

DD loves stickers and it's time to repurchase. I'm interested really in local places...I have Family Dollar, Dollar Tree (dollar store), wal-mart, walgreens close to home. Who do you think has the best deal on a lot of stickers (not necessarily the cheapest price). For example, I'd know they would only be a $1 a the dollar store but do i get more for money elsewhere?

do you have a favorite place online you prefer to buy stickers?

any tips/advice are greatly appreciated!! :))

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by Jen on Sep. 11, 2012 at 12:23 PM
The dollar store has a ton, i only get the ones with the highest count to make sure i get my moneys worth. Also dd loves the sticky foam shapes i get at the craft store.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ripemango
by Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 11:52 AM

thank you for replying lucky!

i do love the dollar store :)   I have never even thought about sticky foam shapes. I bet DD would love those. Thanks for the idea -- it's a great one!!!

Quoting lillucky8:

The dollar store has a ton, i only get the ones with the highest count to make sure i get my moneys worth. Also dd loves the sticky foam shapes i get at the craft store.

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

JohnnyCakes
by Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Do you have a Michael's near you?  I get booklets of stickers for $1 each with 450 stickers or so. I've also bought lots on ebay (for teachers), but mostly because it's cheaper to get the character stickers that way. I've bought them at dollar tree too, just stick with booklets or sheets that you can flip through and see them. The rolls are usually a rip off. Once you get a few inches in it's teeny tiny stickers that little hands can't even peel off anyways! :) 

matreshka
by Platinum Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:27 PM

The chain craft stores (michael's, a.c. moore etc) have good rewards programs and I am always getting coupons for 25-40% off a single item so if you buy a big package of stickers it might be a better deal than the dollar store.

ripemango
by Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I don't have a Michael's close but every now and then I go to another town that does. I never even considered that they would have stickers. Since DD's obsession w stickers isn't likely to wane any time soon, I'll be sure to check out their sticker offerings. I'll prob be over that way close to a Michael's for Christmas shopping so I'm thinking stocking stuffers.

Thank you girls for mentioning Michael's :)

Quoting JohnnyCakes:

Do you have a Michael's near you?  I get booklets of stickers for $1 each with 450 stickers or so. I've also bought lots on ebay (for teachers), but mostly because it's cheaper to get the character stickers that way. I've bought them at dollar tree too, just stick with booklets or sheets that you can flip through and see them. The rolls are usually a rip off. Once you get a few inches in it's teeny tiny stickers that little hands can't even peel off anyways! :) 

ripemango
by Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:44 PM

i've always discarded the michael's coupons bc I don't have 1 very close, but since I plan on having a huge sticker assortment in DD's Christmas stocking I can pay more attention and hold on to a Michael's coupon for this purpose. thanks matreshka!

Quoting matreshka:

The chain craft stores (michael's, a.c. moore etc) have good rewards programs and I am always getting coupons for 25-40% off a single item so if you buy a big package of stickers it might be a better deal than the dollar store.

chasemom847
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:47 PM
I buy stickers at Walmart or dollar tree. I found a pad of 276 Dora stickers at Walmart for $1 and a pad of 325 at dollar tree
chasemom847
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:48 PM
I get the sticky foam shapes at the dollar store too. He loves those!
nmaxwell816
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 12:52 AM
Dollar store
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itty88
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Yes, michaels has packs of like 4 or 5 sheets even glitter stickers boys and girls theme for only $$1!!!!. One day when they were all stocked up I spent like 40 bucks just on stickers. But we use them when we are out at restaurants, crafts and just to put them in a book. I have also seen these at Target in the dollar bins. By far the best value for a buck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)