Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

ThredUP - great online consignment store. *edit to add promo code**

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:51 PM
  • 23 Replies

I've been really really really happy with ThredUP. I've found a lot of great things for both my boys (pics of my stash below). Customer service is awesome and really helpful. Get free $10 in your account by going through this link:

http://www.thredup.com/Fasciano424774

All my clothes arrived in practically brand-new condition (some were BNWT)...super super happy with them!

SEPT20 is a promo code that's supposed to take 20% off your first purchase - I haven't used it because I'm way over my first purchase, but I've seen it posted a few places. I think it expires tomorrow.

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleSw
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Cute! Going take a peek!

abifasc
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Thanks! Hope you find something - they add new things all day long.

Quoting MichelleSw:

Cute! Going take a peek!

MichelleSw
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Quoting abifasc:

Quoting MichelleSw:

Cute! Going take a peek!

OMG! In the world of gaming we say going ham (like going crazy) that is what I'm about to do on this site -lol- Thanks! The stuff is in really good condition. I've never bought second hand but it's so practical :)

abifasc
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I know!! I have too (obviously) :) Plus, you get free shipping if you spend $40.

Quoting MichelleSw:

Quoting abifasc:

Quoting MichelleSw:

Cute! Going take a peek!

OMG! In the world of gaming we say going ham (like going crazy) that is what I'm about to do on this site -lol- Thanks! The stuff is in really good condition. I've never bought second hand but it's so practical :)

MichelleSw
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Quoting abifasc:

I know!! I have too (obviously) :) Plus, you get free shipping if you spend $40.

Quoting MichelleSw:

Quoting abifasc:

Quoting MichelleSw:

Cute! Going take a peek!

Yeah but even if you don't have to... Cheap, cute is great. We go through clothes like nothing in this house and some things never worn. Well for DD because she's growing so much. Any time I can save money to put else where i am all for it. Society just wants us to spend. Boo to them.

Momof2Stepof3
by Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Took a peek and I may start using it soon as I have money.

jac77
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I just started using them. I haven't bought yet but, sent in a huge bag last week. Curious to see how it goes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Cute clothes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abifasc
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Oh yeah I'm all for it! I like to save however possible and I don't mind used if it's in good condition. Plus, a lot of these brands I'd never be able to afford otherwise.

Quoting MichelleSw:

Quoting abifasc:

Quoting MichelleSw:

Quoting abifasc:

Quoting MichelleSw:

Cute! Going take a peek!

Yeah but even if you don't have to... Cheap, cute is great. We go through clothes like nothing in this house and some things never worn. Well for DD because she's growing so much. Any time I can save money to put else where i am all for it. Society just wants us to spend. Boo to them.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity  tickersPhotobucket

AimeeJenee
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I need to save this to look at later!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN