Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Do you ever take advantage of these restaurant deals?

Have you ever done the 2 for $20 type deals at restaurants?  I know Olive Garden, Outback, and Applebee's have those going on right now.  We've done the Olive Garden and Applebee's ones.  We may have to do the Outback one.  We rarely go there because I find it very expensive for mediocre steak.

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 6:07 PM
Replies (21-26):
chrissysnow22
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:53 AM
We have in the past at applebees, and black angus.
I can't stand applebee's but I did enjoy the black angus one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Quoting chrissysnow22:

We have in the past at applebees, and black angus.
I can't stand applebee's but I did enjoy the black angus one.

I forgot about the Black Angus one!  We did that one last month.  I felt like that was a really good deal.  We had so much food left over. 

Marz31
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:23 AM

we use whatever discounts we can find. not many places around us have those types of deals, but there are coupons, pirqs, groupons etc that we use often. 

SarrinaRaynne
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:48 AM

We use these at Chili's and combine it with their kids eat free night. The whole family can eat for $20.00 that way.

TGIFriday's also has these - its not bad but super loud in that restaurant. More often though we use groupon, or living social deals to eat out.

sugarsmom2
by Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I love the outback but do not  go because they open so late . not open before 5. and some towns its after 7 . when i dine with hubby we always eat before 4. when with daughter am not allowed in town after 5 so its to late for me to go . like to eat at differnent places . keeps you on you taste buds .

Kristine316
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 1:53 PM

We've done the Applebee's one a few times and Chili's had it too. Have you tried Outback since they got the new fire grilled steaks? IMO they're better than they were.

Also, quite a few restaurants have deals for "kid's eat free" w/ paid adults on certain days. We took advantage of that a couple times on vacation. Denny's and a steak chain, but I can't remember which one. Perkin's has it too on some days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)