Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Frugal Brags This Past Week 9/21

What wonderfully frugal things did you do this past week?  If you had any frugal goals, did you accomplish them?

by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Replies (11-20):
calviinsmommy
by New Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:20 PM

in Canada  zellers is closing down because target bought them over ..  and  i got a lot of baby things for me and my sister for 30$  i got a potty seat , a hat and booties set ,6 swaddling blankets some toddler  cups and bowls  and a play tent for my son that was 55 dollars before  for 10$

isaiahsmomma86
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I. Got my husbands power bars 10 for 10 this week and got a coupon for 3 dollars off my total order for buying them, used that with a 2 dollar one i alrwady had and got my big pack of chicken breasts for like 7 cents lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AviannasMama
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Old Navy is having a baby sale and I got my 10mo DD thermal shirts for $5 a piece, fleece pants for $8 and yoga pants for $5. Also $8 for these grey khaki type pants w lining on the inside. Would have bought more but a ton of things they didn't have in her size! Going to Once Upon a Child on Monday!
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:06 PM
DH and I canned 34 quarts of homemade pickles today! We had to do something with the bushel of cucumbers we picked from the garden....
laurag8707
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 10:02 PM

I got 4 things of stayfree pads for 52 cents from dollar general

I also got two new glade airfreshners, 4 bottles of garnier fructis shampoo and conditioner, and 2 bags of cough drops saved $18.00 and paid only 10.31 plus I recieved $2.00 in register rewards as well.

I also bought a magazine, soda, ring pop ( I was needing my sugar lol), (1) glade airfreshner (1) roll of bounty papertowels, (10) clorox wipes small packs and all together I paid $5.66

katetheredhead
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Harris Teeter had London Broil bogo, so I got 2 for the freezer. Also, got the girls Champion snow bibs at Target for $12.99! They rang up $19.99 at the register but they honored the price that was on the rack where they all were hanging! Can't wait to get the paper today and scope out some more deals! Also, I needed perfume as mine was out....it came with a 4 ounce face cleanser for free.....and it's the brand I use, so that was super exciting!

perezamberly
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:27 PM
I have been trying to justify buying an amber anklet for my baby and bracelet for me. I finally gave in and did it and got 12% off which made me happy:]

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
perezamberly
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughters name is Avianna also ;) we call her Avi!

Quoting AviannasMama:

Old Navy is having a baby sale and I got my 10mo DD thermal shirts for $5 a piece, fleece pants for $8 and yoga pants for $5. Also $8 for these grey khaki type pants w lining on the inside. Would have bought more but a ton of things they didn't have in her size! Going to Once Upon a Child on Monday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AviannasMama
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 6:31 PM
Quoting perezamberly:

Awesome! What's her middle name?? My daughter is Avianna Mae and she is 10 months. We call her nahnah. ;)
lexipooh78
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I got a 10lb bag of potatoes for .97.  Also my local store has been having 2 coupons each week for free items if you spend $25. I almost always do so this week I got a free hand sanitizer and a free bag of salad.  They also do this thing where if you buy certain name brand items they give you the store brand for free so you can compare. I needed salsa this week so I got our usual brand and got the store one free. We are tryin it out tonight in our taco meatloaf but it smelled really good when I opened it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN