Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Jingit *Easiest and quickest way to earn MONEY*

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:20 PM
  • 4 Replies

This is 100% legit. No money out of your pocket, just money in it.

Jingit has to be my new favorite website. It's so easy! All you have to do is watch ads and answer a few questions. Then, you get paid! The money is INSTANT! No waiting to cash out at a certain level, and no saving up points.

You can put your earnings on a Jingit visa debit card. Once you receive the card in the mail, you activate it and load the money directly on there (from the Jingitwebsite).

In order to use Jingit, you need a ssn, a phone number that can receive texts and your own Facebookaccount.

Sign up here first. I will update this post as i find videos. You can also earn at walmart. Simply download the App, go to walmart and check in and then scan the item and earn. Simple.

https://www.jingit.com/home/?ref_id=79541&s=f

And here are the links to videos to earn money! You can watch them 1 time per day so keep this post handy!

Gusher's Candy

Honey Nut Cheerios

Green Giant Steamers

Nature Valley

Go-Gurt

Elmer's First Day of School

Fiber One

Totinos

Yoplait

Multi Ad

Walmart.com - Jingit

billy on the streets (funny or die.com)

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
BabyBearsMom608
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:00 PM

I already signed up for this and it only let me make .60 cents. It keeps saying to try again later for more videos. I try and click on the videos you gave and it still takes me back to my page where it says try again later . Any suggestions?

ShhhItsASecret
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:30 PM
how long ago did you sign up
Quoting BabyBearsMom608:

I already signed up for this and it only let me make .60 cents. It keeps saying to try again later for more videos. I try and click on the videos you gave and it still takes me back to my page where it says try again later . Any suggestions?

bensmom013
by Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Thanks.  It let me do all of them but 2 no problems.  I just clicked on the links & then the short video would play & a green box would say sign up now & I would click on it & then the video to get paid on would pop up.  No problems.  Thanks again.

ShhhItsASecret
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 10:38 PM
No problem. Yesterday 2 videos didn't play for me, but today they did. But still make the limit either way. And the walmart check ins are awesome, if you don't make it all with videos, you can make more at walmart.

Also the week restarts on Sundays. So if you make your $10 by Friday, on Sunday you can start again.

Quoting bensmom013:

Thanks.  It let me do all of them but 2 no problems.  I just clicked on the links & then the short video would play & a green box would say sign up now & I would click on it & then the video to get paid on would pop up.  No problems.  Thanks again.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)