Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

I got a few freebies at the fair today

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 7:01 PM
  • 11 Replies

After paying for parking, andmission and fair food. I got  some of my frugalistia fix in.  I had a woman do free nail art on me (daisies). I got a free"migrane massage" which actually helped and a free drain snake.  Now if the whole fair oculd be free!

by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
a_and_j_momma
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Ohhhh that sounds so nice
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Cool! I haven't been to a fair in a long time

Diamondblue1
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:50 PM
I know right at least you got some GOOD freebies i wish the fair was free our state fair will be here in the first two weeks of october they have deals where kids can go free or if you bring on can goods that's your admission to get in i hope get in on those days if i decide to got we have3 kids to pay for and this year it's 15 dollars to get in and wrist bands for rides are 35.00 each and our kids are teenagers well two of the so that's 4 adults and we have a 9 year old so expensive
nmaxwell816
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Love it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Sep. 24, 2012 at 3:35 AM
Sounds like fun!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Feral.Woman
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 6:17 AM

That sounds great! We had a local festival last weekend and a local hospital was giving free flu shots. I was happy tp get one, don't want to be down with the flu this winter!

Blessings

Kat

matreshka
by Platinum Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 6:45 AM

They used to do that here. One thing was bring a can of coke and get a free kids' admision.  The other was $5 after 5pm.

Quoting Diamondblue1:

I know right at least you got some GOOD freebies i wish the fair was free our state fair will be here in the first two weeks of october they have deals where kids can go free or if you bring on can goods that's your admission to get in i hope get in on those days if i decide to got we have3 kids to pay for and this year it's 15 dollars to get in and wrist bands for rides are 35.00 each and our kids are teenagers well two of the so that's 4 adults and we have a 9 year old so expensive

specialwingz
by Corey on Sep. 24, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I used to always love the freebies from the fair.  We always had a good supply of yard sticks, pens, pencils, even rain guages once.  Used to go every year till I moved to Texas.  I guess the state fair is held in Dallas?  I really have no clue.  I just know it's not anywhere around me.  And, I refuse to travel 3 1/2 hours to the fair.  LOL.  But, I do miss going. 

chrissysnow22
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:30 AM
That's great! The fair is so expensive around here it would be great to get some freebies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:07 PM
That's cool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN