Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

which grocery store do you shop at?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Replies (91-99):
Patrease
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:44 AM
Giant, aldi, and walmart are my faves but if u have a meat market near you try to get
meats there
karenax
by Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Shaws, Market Basket, Target and WalMart.

MaskedMomma
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:14 AM

food-4-less usually. Sometimes marcs. sometimes save-a-lot. only giant eagle if they have a bogo sale on something I need plus those a-holes always fight me with my coupons.even tried saying I can't use coupons if its on sale.even the manager was that stupid had to call in the gm. I only shop walmart if I'm desprite, it's to over-crowded and over-priced on the majority of items, although the hassle associated with their price-match thing is worth it if the other store ran out of those things!

Babujai
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Shop 'n Save usually.  I'm finding Target is a good choice for some items though...lower prices and better coupons.

shadenn766
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:36 AM

do you all have the super target?...we only have a regular target store that has some grocery items...i like it though

Quoting Babujai:

Shop 'n Save usually.  I'm finding Target is a good choice for some items though...lower prices and better coupons.

Babujai
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I don't think it's technically a Super Target, although the grocery section is extensive. 

Quoting shadenn766:

do you all have the super target?...we only have a regular target store that has some grocery items...i like it though

Quoting Babujai:

Calling all Naturalistas! Join us in  Natural Hair Love.

shadenn766
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:39 AM

ok, gotcha

Quoting Babujai:

I don't think it's technically a Super Target, although the grocery section is extensive. 

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting Babujai:

MorganTho
by Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Bjs and publix
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NRod09
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:43 AM
Super Target or Publix. If I had a Trader Joes I would shop there.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN