Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas
I just put some teriyaki chicken in the crock pot. Can't wait for dinner
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Replies (41-44):
boshs1andonly
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:10 PM

I did it yesterday and today. Yesterday I made chicken and today I used my pot roast recipe but I used stew meat (I was going to make stroganoff but since that didn't work the last couple of times I decided to do something else since I wouldn't have anything else to eat if I messed it up lol)

TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh you are missing out. I didn't use mine much until the kids started school. When I needed dinner at a decent time and wanted to avoid spending money on take out. I also worked.overnight so I would put something in the pot while the kids were getting ready then.go to sleep and it would be ready when I woke up. Now I like using it on Sundays so dinner is ready when I get home from church

Quoting shadenn766:

i have one but have never used it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadenn766
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:19 PM

maybe i'll start using it...as opposed to letting it sit in the box:/

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Oh you are missing out. I didn't use mine much until the kids started school. When I needed dinner at a decent time and wanted to avoid spending money on take out. I also worked.overnight so I would put something in the pot while the kids were getting ready then.go to sleep and it would be ready when I woke up. Now I like using it on Sundays so dinner is ready when I get home from church

Quoting shadenn766:

TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:31 PM
There's a great "crock pot for moms" group on here. I've learned a lot from them. I also cheat sometimes and get the McCormick crock pot packets

Quoting shadenn766:

maybe i'll start using it...as opposed to letting it sit in the box:/

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Quoting shadenn766:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN