Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

mop the floor

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:28 PM
  • 41 Replies

which mop does a better job?, which is more cost effective?

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadenn766
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:29 PM

i like the regular mop, but would like to get a steam mop

chinosruca
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:30 PM
2 moms liked this
I love my steam mop. My husband prefers an old school string mop. I would never touch a sponge mop.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmyboys...
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:31 PM
I use a Rubbermaid mop that has washable pads and a resevoir you can add whatever cleaning liquid you want to use. I use vinegar/water.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mami2oneboy
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:49 PM
I loved my rubbermaid Mop but it broke and I'm bought a string one and I hate it :/ . I'm using a libman now but I still miss my rubbermaid

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

I use a Rubbermaid mop that has washable pads and a resevoir you can add whatever cleaning liquid you want to use. I use vinegar/water.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stacie03
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I really want a steam mop. Right now I just get down on my hands and knees :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:24 PM
I use the string mop
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemg1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I have the Shark Steam Mop and love it.  

specialwingz
by Corey on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:46 PM

This is the one I want.  Libman has one, too.  I plan to compare the two very soon.  My knees can't take the old fashioned hands and knees scrubbing anymore.

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

lovinmyboys...
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:29 PM
I like the Rubbermaid better. It has a wider head which makes for quicker mopping. You just have to remember to make sure to figure out how to let air get into the bottle. Dh did it for me. I do not know if it has directions or not.

Quoting specialwingz:

This is the one I want.  Libman has one, too.  I plan to compare the two very soon.  My knees can't take the old fashioned hands and knees scrubbing anymore.

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
specialwingz
by Corey on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:51 PM

So, Rubbermaid didn't design their bottles to allow air compensation?

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

I like the Rubbermaid better. It has a wider head which makes for quicker mopping. You just have to remember to make sure to figure out how to let air get into the bottle. Dh did it for me. I do not know if it has directions or not.

Quoting specialwingz:

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN