Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

xmas gifts boxes ideas...

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:58 PM
  • 26 Replies
... for a large family.

Our family is doing a secret santa style for the adults of the family. However I am hosting this year and want to do something special for each household. I've been searching the web and came across a sundae kit box and a movie night box. I don't want to do pasta or Italian theme because I want to inspire a fun family time rather than dinner or lunch at table; which we all do anyways.

So I need ideas....

Sundae kit box:
1. waffle cones or cups
2. candy toppings
3. ice cream scoop
4. ice cream bowl $

Movie night box
1. pop corn
2. candies/chocolates
3. soda cans or bottle
4. movie

Whats another fun box idea? I need to make at least 10. One for a household with 3 toddlers and a momma. One for a household with a toddler, 1 momma, 2 grandparents and a greatgrandmother. One for a household with one preteen and both her parents. One for a single 20 something girl. One for my IL. And ther rest for adults. I would like to keep them different.

Since it is 10 gift boxes and that is on top of Xmas dinner and decorations I would like to keep each under $15.

Thanks in advance mommas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ABeautifulQadar
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Arts and crafts boxes? Think of a craft they might like and supply them with what they need to create :) I bet Michaels has great ideas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
virgochild79
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Paint Kit

Small canvas

brushes

paints

OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:06 PM
2 moms liked this
Game night box
Puzzle night box
Smore box
Decorate sugar cookie box
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by Chrissy on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:32 AM
2 moms liked this
Those are cool ideas
you could also do a Family fun night with a movie, board games, and some snacks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a_and_j_momma
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Coloring

Relaxation

Reading
arkansasmama08
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:15 AM
2 moms liked this
For the single, how about a relaxation kit. Candles, small bottle of bubble bath or bath beads, and a cd?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2boyz8811
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:06 AM
2 moms liked this
For the families with toddlers: water fun, with cups, squirters, bath toys, towels etc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XVAmomma
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:20 AM
That is a cool idea! But since she is into her iPod I think I'll do an iTunes gift card instead of the cd.

Quoting arkansasmama08:

For the single, how about a relaxation kit. Candles, small bottle of bubble bath or bath beads, and a cd?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XVAmomma
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:27 AM
We don't have a Michael's but I am sure I can find a box worthy items on one of our locals stores

Quoting ABeautifulQadar:

Arts and crafts boxes? Think of a craft they might like and supply them with what they need to create :) I bet Michaels has great ideas!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstanothrmom
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I'm doing household baskets for my parents, MIL, and my grandparents. I am making dryer balls and laundry soap for sure. Need more ideas for that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)