Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

is this on YOUR MOMMY WISHLIST?? - 10/5

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:34 AM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

Rolling Foot Massager with Infrared Heat

best christmas gifts 2012Heaven… One of the best holiday gifts 2012 for her is this highly portable Rolling Foot Massager with Infrared Heat  from The Sharper Image and is an excellent Christmas gift to get for her.

This massager brings the benefits of the very expensive reflexology foot massage into your home and features six deep-kneading heads that will reach deep into your feet to massage and erase the day’s worries and aches and pains making this one of the best Christmas gift ideas for her for 2012.

The infrared heated therapy features is designed to bring you effective reflexology, and provide accurate pin-point massage to your tired and aching feet making this one of the best Christmas gift ideas.

Feet are placed on the 14 rolling foot massagers as the 360° roller rotation rolls and melts the pain away. The powerful infrared heat soothes all the way up to ankles as well as calves. You can choose from five intensities for massaging definitely making this one of the best holiday gifts 2012.

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:36 AM

No, but I should get one.

Amy127
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:50 AM
My feet are much better since becoming a sahm. I worked a minimum of 50 hours a week in a restaurant and my feet always hurt. I wonder if dh would use this. He is always complaining about his feet hurting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:51 AM
No not really. I have a good hubby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:27 AM
It is now 😊
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Now it is!  LOL!

matreshka
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:19 PM

I would like wone, but I am afraid to know how much it costs lol.

BraydensMama163
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:20 PM
Nope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laurag8707
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Nope not on my list but hey it looks nice though lol

lexipooh78
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:50 PM

DH got one last year for Christmas (It looked very similar and was the same brand but his was black) and he loved it before it stopped working. I plan on getting him another one but in a different brand this year. I personally did not like it because it was loud and I have extremely ticklish feet. He said that it felt grat on his feet after spending 13 hours on them in steel toe boots.

ruby_jewel_04
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:07 PM
I have something similar, and I love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)