Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

is this on YOUR MOMMY WISHLIST?? - 10/6

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:22 AM
  • 11 Replies

Kindle Paperwhite

The first gift making up the top 10 best Christmas gifts 2012 which is also one of the best Christmas gifts 2012 is the Kindle paperwhite from Amazon that was launched 9/6/2012. Hot off the presses! It is definitely one of the best Christmas gift ideas for her.

This will be one of the top holiday gifts 2012 because e-readers are becoming more and more popular and are one of the best Christmas presents for casual readers as well as voracious readers alike. As one of the best holiday gifts for her, your Christmas list should include this.

Making this one of the best holiday gifts is that the all new kindle featires Wi-Fi, Paperwhite Display, Higher Resolution, Higher Contrast, Built-in Light is another reason that this is one of the best Christmas gifts 2012. It also features advanced technology to enable crisp, clear reading which is why for 2012, this is one of the best Christmas gifts for mom, best Christmas gifts for girlfriend, mom, friend, etc, if they like to read.

Amazon features one of the largest bookstore with over 2 million titles which makes it one of the best Christmas gifts ideas for women.

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:36 AM
I wouldn't mind it, but it's not on my wish list.
Bleacheddecay
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Nope. Not on my list.

Rockabye
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Nope already have a regular kindle and hoping to get the new fire from Santa so my 3 year old will have read alouds and games on long car rides
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Yes.  My MIL has a Nook, and I've been wanting an eReader so BAD!

OBImomma
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Not on my wish list
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:37 PM

I'd love one, but they're too expensive

spcmom
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:41 AM
I was given a nook 2 years ago, never use it. I love the feeling of the pages in books. When i travel i use my free Kindle on my phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:45 AM
No, not on my wish list. If I wanted one I would have bought a Kindle Fire for myself, and not my son.
sleepymommy87
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:51 AM
I have the regular kindle and dh just surprised me a few days ago with the kindle fire hd as an early first wedding anniversary gift! Our anniversary is next month but he couldn't wait. :))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:20 AM
Not on my list but I would like it if I did get one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)