Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Reusable "paper" towels

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:56 PM
  • 10 Replies

Pinned Image

http://www.etsy.com/listing/95598071/reusable-eco-friendly-snapping-paper?utm_campaign=Share&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_source=Pinterest

These reusable "paper" towels are the perfect replacement to buying paper that is only used once and thrown away.  Each set has twelve 10'X11" towels that are made from 100% cotton print and backed with a lush 100% cotton terry cloth.  Each towel has three snaps on each side.  The middle snap keeps the roll from "sagging" and supports the increased weight of the towel.  They are machine washable and dryer safe. 

I can't wait to order some of these!

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chrissysnow22
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:57 PM
I want some too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AudlyLuvly
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:08 PM

I really want to make some of these, myself!  I was telling my brother and SIL about them, and they were very curious about them.

Dcjgar01
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:12 PM
I want some.
lovinmyboys...
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I am sooo confused. What makes these different from kitchen rags? Why spend $52.00 on them when you can buy a package of WASHABLE kitchen rags for maybe $5.00? And what are the snaps for other than for keeping them on the roll? Why not fold them and put them in a drawer?
I guess these just do not make frugal sense to me....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:46 PM

I don't know if I would want these.

parker4429
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:58 PM

I believe they are only $8.00 for twelve towels.  There is nothing different than purchasing kitchen rags other than these look cool and they are easily assesable.  Just something different.

To each is own.   haha

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

I am sooo confused. What makes these different from kitchen rags? Why spend $52.00 on them when you can buy a package of WASHABLE kitchen rags for maybe $5.00? And what are the snaps for other than for keeping them on the roll? Why not fold them and put them in a drawer?

lovinmyboys...
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Ummm...it said $52.00. Where did you see they are $8.00?

Quoting parker4429:

I believe they are only $8.00 for twelve towels.  There is nothing different than purchasing kitchen rags other than these look cool and they are easily assesable.  Just something different.

To each is own.   haha

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherhalf
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:10 PM
$8.00 shipping plus $52 for the towels. Super cute, but not frugal at $5/towel.

Quoting parker4429:

To each is own.   haha

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chinosruca
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Seems like a total rip off and the snaps would probably scratch things
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kabrooks
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:36 PM

I have made some there is a tutorial on line...I think I just googled it. They are pretty easy to make

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN