Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

halloween trick or treat bags for class

Posted by   + Show Post

So my son's halloween classroom party is approaching and I am looking for some cheap, practical non candy items to throw in the kids bags I am making up! I don't want to load them down with candy I feel they will get enough the night of the party when they trick or treat so any ideas ladies? I have so far put in 2 little halloween party themed toys, and erasers and pencils anything else you can think of?

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Replies (11-16):
JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:25 AM

You can usually get a pack of 8 Halloween themed plastic cups at the dollar store.

AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Lots of great ideas. 

KRIZZ25
we try to make excuses for ower kids bad behavior. when its ower fault for letting it happen in first place.we need to show them how to behave. dont make excuses ..make solutions ..
Monday at 9:54 PM
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:43 AM
MAYBE LITTLE PADS OF PAPER,CUTE LITTLE PENS,BOUNCY BALLS,TOOTH BRUSHES,..TARGET HAS DOLLAR STUFF AND MAYBE GO TO THE PARTY STORE AND LOOK AT THE GOODIE BAG STUFF .
Stacie03
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Individual Mandarin orange cups with a jack o lantern face drawn on them.

Homemade play dough tinted orange shaped into a ball, wrapped in clear plastic wrap/Baggie with a jack o lantern face.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JohnnyCakes
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:52 AM

How about those tiny pumpkins? You could include a little baggie of things to decorate it with. Googly eyes, yarn for hair, pipe cleaner arms, or those little pot paint sets. 

laurag8707
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:34 PM

I love this idea thankyou now to find some small pumkins to fit the bags

Quoting JohnnyCakes:

How about those tiny pumpkins? You could include a little baggie of things to decorate it with. Googly eyes, yarn for hair, pipe cleaner arms, or those little pot paint sets. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)