Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

is this on YOUR MOMMY WISHLIST?? - 10/8

Posted by   + Show Post

Sodastream Jet Starter Kit

best xmas gifts 2012This is another one of the top 10 best Christmas gifts 2012 for women. The starter kit features the SodaStream Jet soda maker in red (or any other color available), one carbonator (good for making up to 60L of soda), and one BPA-free plastic bottle

This kit will allow her to make using tap water her own freshly made sparkling water/seltzer without requiring electricity or batteries.

This is one of the top 10 best Christmas gifts 2012 because in addition to the sparkling water/seltzer that can be made, with separate purchase this Sodastream can make more than 25 regular, diet, energy and caffeine-free flavors of syrup (sold separately).

Each 500ml soda mix bottle makes the equivalent of 12 liters of soda (about 33 cans). And with over 25 flavors, the possibilities for creative beverages will be limited only by your imagination. You will be able to make a Creamsicle (Orange and Cream Soda), or a Japanese Beetle (Ginger Ale and Lemon-Lime) and so on and so forth. The regular soda mixes contain no high fructose corn syrup, while the diet soda mixes contain no aspartame which makes this one of the ultimate Christmas gifts 2012 for her.

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Replies (11-14):
Mom2Boys9501
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:20 PM
No I don't drink pop plus I think it's a waste of money.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nmaxwell816
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:26 PM

No thank you

tazmidgiefairy
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ripemango
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:30 PM

dh is interested in 1...i'd only be willing to consider it if we can use real ingredients...not their premade syrups

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)