Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

is this on YOUR MOMMY WISHLIST?? - 10/11

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:30 AM
  • 13 Replies

Polaroid PoGo Instant Digital Mobile Printer

best christmas gifts 2012One of the top holiday gifts 2012 is this Polaroid PoGo Instant Mobile Printer which is not only stylish and sleek but is easy to use and will allow you to share pics anywhere you find yourself. Bring Polaroid magic from your camera cell phone or digital camera with ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology from ZINK Imaging which makes this one of the best Christmas gifts 2012. This is definitely an innovative way to share digital photos directly from a camera cell phone or digital camera in an instant.

Also comes in red.

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:51 AM

No, but is pretty cool.  

Bleacheddecay
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Like anyone is going to travel around with that thing. Sure easy to print photos are a great idea and most people should have that at home with the printer there even if they don't bother to figure out how to do it.

Ladyteancum
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:12 PM

No.

Marz31
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:39 PM

not for me, but that would be useful for my MIL who is so tech-challenged, I imagine we could actually teach her how to use that in only 3 or 4 tries (versus 10-15 on other items, and I'm not joking. I'm fairly certain she CAN read, but she prefers to rely on others to learn things and then teach her the basics, then whines about not knowing more advanced stuff....so fun!)

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:42 PM

It is now, the black one.

sdmermaid
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:10 PM

My mother is the same way!  Drives me nuts!  I told her she needs to get a kid's digital camera, and I was only half joking.  If my three year old can figure it out, I'm sure she can.  As for this little printer, I don't think I need that this year.  

Quoting Marz31:

not for me, but that would be useful for my MIL who is so tech-challenged, I imagine we could actually teach her how to use that in only 3 or 4 tries (versus 10-15 on other items, and I'm not joking. I'm fairly certain she CAN read, but she prefers to rely on others to learn things and then teach her the basics, then whines about not knowing more advanced stuff....so fun!)

chrissysnow22
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:18 PM
No buy its cool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Cute, but I love my flip pal..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:51 PM

That's cool! But no its not on my list. I'm lame and want things like a steam mop LOL

BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:21 PM
No
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)