Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Swagbucks prize: which would YOU pick?

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:46 PM
  • 47 Replies

My points are accumulating FAST and I'm thinking of getting one of these for my kitchen.

Which would YOU choose, and why?

Black & Decker Toast-R-Oven Classic 4-Slice White

Black & Decker Toast-R-Oven Classic 4-Slice White Wishlisted
(3 reviews)

With 1200 watts of power, this versatile countertop toaster oven can toast up to four slices of bread at a time, as well as bake, broil, and reheat a variety of foods quickly and easily. Three simple-to-use control knobs allow for choosing the function; setting the 30-minute auto-off timer; and setting the temperature up to 450 degrees F--great for cooking crispy-crust pizza, side dishes, casseroles, muffins, and more. The oven features two rack positions and can accommodate a 9-inch pizza. When the door opens, the dual-position rack advances for easy access. Other highlights include a 3/8-cubic-foot capacity, a see-through door for checking on food at a glance, a generous stay-cool door handle, and a sleek design that will nicely accommodate any kitchen decor. Its slide-out crumb tray makes cleanup a snap, and a broil rack and bake pan come included. The toaster oven/broiler measures 14-1/4 by 18 by 11-1/2 inches.

Cuisinart Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor

Cuisinart Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor Wishlisted
(4 reviews)

Snag this Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor for FREE with Swag Bucks!

Professional power and versatility are at your fingertips, thanks to the experts at Cuisinart. The handy Pro Classic Food Processor slices whole fruits and vegetables, kneads bread dough and minces garlic with amazing ease. The 7-cup work bowl is heat-resistant, cold-resistant and shatterproof. Features extra-large feed tube, stainless steel medium (4 mm) slicing disc and shredding disc. Also includes chopping and dough blades. Exclusive how-to video offers tips and techniques. Easy to clean, with dishwasher-safe parts.

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nmaxwell816
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:25 PM
That's just a hard choice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nmaxwell816
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:25 PM
I have a food processor that I barely use
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Quoting nmaxwell816:

I have a food processor that I barely use

That's one of the things I'm wondering:  I don't need something to mix dough, I already have a mini food chopper, but there are a few things I make that I would LOVE a larger processor for...I just don't know if I can justify taking up the space for a few things.

Rhonda

MommyIn2008
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:34 PM
I have both and never use either. I did use the chopper alot when was making a type of stage 3 baby food for my youngest but that was about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:43 PM
I use my mini chopper almost everyday, id get the food processor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:44 PM
And ps what are you doing to accumulate so fast?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roxanna79
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:05 PM
I have a processor and use to have a toaster oven (sold it because I never used it). I use my food processor a lot. Slice potatoes for homemade chips, slice cheese, hashbrowns to name a few. I also use it for left over meats instead of shreading for chicken salad and enchilladas and such. My personal choice would be the food processor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherandree
by Inga on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:07 PM

I use my food processor nearly once a week, but only use the toaster oven once in a while.  I used it alot more when I did not have central air and did not want to heat up the kitchen.

chinosruca
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:09 PM
I would get the food processor...because I need one. I bake/cook a lot and it comes in handy. I had one years ago. It was so useful to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting lillucky8:

And ps what are you doing to accumulate so fast?

I go through the daily activities (daily poll, NOSO, etc.), I check out the special offers every day, I get max points (12) for Swag TV viewing every day, and I check surveys every hour.  The surveys is where you can make the most points, and the more you take every day, the more they'll give you.  Oh, and I try to meet my daily goal that SB sets.  That's about 150 extra points a month.  I use the SB search for EVERYTHING and I've been getting some good rewards there every now and then.  Every little bit helps!

Rhonda

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)