Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Ready to Make a Change in Your Life?

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 9:47 AM
  • 2 Replies

I know, I know. We've heard it all before:

"Work from home and make an executive level income!"

But how many of us *actually* know someone that did it? That actually made this a reality?

I DID. And I can teach you how.

My life changed dramatically last year when I became extremely sick and ended up in the hospital. I lost my full time job that I had sunk my heart and soul into. I thought I was going to lose my home. I had joined Mary Kay a month prior for the discount on my products (50%) and for the great girlfriend time. But all of a sudden, I found it as my ONLY source of income.

So what do you do when you're backed into a corner? You make it happen

In less than three months I was making a full-time income. In less than 6 months I earned my first car and became a Sales Director.

This job is *extremely* simple. It's amazingly positive. And you get to do it while putting your husband and children FIRST.

For $75 you could...
*Purchase silly Halloween costumes for you & your hubby
*Get 5 large pumpkins for carving
*Drink 15 venti Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks
*Order 10 unhealthy fast food lunches

OR you could make one decision that could change your life.

October is the PERFECT time to try Mary Kay - for only $75 you get over $400 in full size products, plus all of the tools and accessories you need to run a successful business! Plus, you get up to $150 in credit toward free products of your choice!

So why not give it a try for the holidays and make some extra cash? Join the amazing group of women across the country who are doing this full time, earning cars, and supporting their families! I lead you every step of the way and teach you how to do everything. What do you have to lose?

by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Wahmgina
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Please come introduce yourself on our new forum....advertise....network.

JaNiaJayMom2012
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Isn't Mary Kay AWESOME!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)