Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Extremely Reduce Your Cell Phone Bill!

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 1:30 AM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

Contact goodbuycellbill@gmail.com for details  Plus learn how to get a Vacation To Mexico...

Davena Allard

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
squeekers
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this

better yet. turn off your cell phone.

specialwingz
by Corey on Oct. 24, 2012 at 9:34 AM
2 moms liked this

This would most likely get more attention in our Maprket Place forum.  And, some information about the program you are advertising will also earn you a bit more interest, as well.  Most people don't care for blind emails.

ruby_jewel_04
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe its just me being wary, but the whole vacation to Mexico thing makes this sound like a scam. Sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daryahna
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Okay  Isnt the marketplace for sales? No Ruby it's not a scam :-)

daryahna
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 1:55 PM

There is a better way to save instead of turning it off..

daryahna
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 2:02 PM

I do not want to spam so I would like permission first before I share the information.

specialwingz
by Corey on Oct. 24, 2012 at 3:46 PM

If it were free, you would have posted such.   That is why I suggested the Market Place.

If you want people to be interested, you need to tell them about it in your post.  Most here will NOT blindly email you from their email address.  That is personal information.

Quoting daryahna:

AmyD43
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Spam
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daryahna
by Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Sorry Amy Unfortunately Not Spam   :-)  It's real just didn't want to spam and just post an ad without permission so I gave the option of receiving the information not knowing that I could just post it. Actually the opposite I didn't want to spam lol

Quoting AmyD43:

Spam

daryahna
by Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 7:58 AM

I see your point. Technically it doesn't cost but I understand what you mean by Blindly sending information. I was spammed on here by a lady looking for a man lol Couldn't believe it.  said she was a lonely housewife smt that was definitely spam. lol  But I will just post the information I didn't realize I could. It's not something that costs extra money or anything I was just playing it safe with not posting the information without someone saying they wanted the information. People yell spam so much that I was just being cautious. Thanks for the heads up.

Quoting specialwingz:

If it were free, you would have posted such.   That is why I suggested the Market Place.

If you want people to be interested, you need to tell them about it in your post.  Most here will NOT blindly email you from their email address.  That is personal information.

Quoting daryahna:

Davena Allard

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)