Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Update on Creepy Guy

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:49 PM
  • 33 Replies

I haven't seen him in a week, and after the snake on the porch things have been quite that I know of. This week I have been on the road and busy with the kids that I haven't really paid much attention outside. I will be able to see any foot prints in the snow if he does decide to come back around. One thing is that this guy has snuck up on me twice, where we were less than a few feet from me. Each time the look he has given me is chilling and I don't scare easily. 

The police now have the photos of him on peoples properties up along the window in the police reports. They tested the alarm sensors and found that our cat does set it off. I am so happy that it is so cold, should keep this creep away. hopefully forever.  

by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BabyBearsMom608
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Creepy. I wouldnt live in fear of him but I wouldnt let my guard down either!  I hope he is gone forever too!

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:05 PM

My guard will never be down again. With the weather being so cold our curtains will be closed more often than it was during the warm summer months. I was afraid, especially how quickly he would pop up out of no where. 

Quoting BabyBearsMom608:

Creepy. I wouldnt live in fear of him but I wouldnt let my guard down either!  I hope he is gone forever too!

JenniferW67
by Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't get to see your op about this guy, but the little you tell in this post gives me the chills. Is he wanted for something? I've heard wasp spray is really effective for self defense. It can be sprayed from a fairly long distance and burns the eyes. Stay safe!

MamaFrankie
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd buy some pepper spray/ mace [depending if it's legal in your state] or get a b-b gun LOL

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Oct. 26, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Here is the original post, we don't know where he lives or who he is. He isn't on the registry list in our county. Unless he is from somewhere else and hasn't registered here :( We do have Wasp spray, thank you for that tip. I had never thought of that.  

Quoting JenniferW67:

I didn't get to see your op about this guy, but the little you tell in this post gives me the chills. Is he wanted for something? I've heard wasp spray is really effective for self defense. It can be sprayed from a fairly long distance and burns the eyes. Stay safe!

sucker4myloves
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Wasp spray, that is brilliant! Thanks, I'll be employing this until I get a new gun!

Quoting JenniferW67:

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

MamaFrankie
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this

a paint ball gun may be more humane and effective bc you can track him down from paint droppings lol

sucker4myloves
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 12:53 AM
2 moms liked this

OP, I read the original post and saw that you guys have a gun. I don't know about where you live, but here in Texas, them coming on private property with clear signs saying it's prohibited is grounds to shoot a motherfucker unless his back is turned...if he keeps it up I might look into your rights if I were you.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

laurag8707
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2012 at 1:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Creepy ness I would invest in an attack dog and gun

Stacie03
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2012 at 6:13 AM
Glad he's left you alone recently. Keep your eyes open and like you said the snow is definetly going to work in your favor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)