Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

I recently joined swagbucks and mypoints but don't get very far,  what's the best way to earn points?

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Replies (11-20):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Nov. 9, 2012 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Surveys...I just nailed 163 SB points for ONE survey.
bookworm14
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 11:43 AM
I downloaded the toolbar. I have used the search box when I wanted to look something up online. Am I missing a step in order to earn points? I click the links provided in the results but haven't seen anything in regards to points earned for what I searched.....I'm new to SB so I'm still trying to figure it all out.

Quoting michiganmom116:

....just won 10 SB with one search....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mmeredith
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Buying stuff really. & doing their surveys helps also (mypoints)
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Nov. 9, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Are you signed in to Swagbucks?

You won't get SB for every search...it's random hit or miss and it's never a set amount.  I get specific in my search, such as "easy centerpieces for Thanksgiving table".   I've found that sometimes I need to click through the results up to 5 pages before I've gotten a reward.

Quoting bookworm14:

I downloaded the toolbar. I have used the search box when I wanted to look something up online. Am I missing a step in order to earn points? I click the links provided in the results but haven't seen anything in regards to points earned for what I searched.....I'm new to SB so I'm still trying to figure it all out.

Quoting michiganmom116:

bookworm14
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Yeah, the toolbar shows me signed in. So do you just click into the links provided, even if you've found what you were looking for? Just to find if it pays a reward? Just curious, thx for the tips :)

Quoting michiganmom116:

You won't get SB for every search...it's random hit or miss and it's never a set amount.  I get specific in my search, such as "easy centerpieces for Thanksgiving table".   I've found that sometimes I need to click through the results up to 5 pages before I've gotten a reward.

Quoting bookworm14:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:21 PM

The links don't give you rewards.  Using the search in the SB toolbar will.

Quoting bookworm14:

Yeah, the toolbar shows me signed in. So do you just click into the links provided, even if you've found what you were looking for? Just to find if it pays a reward? Just curious, thx for the tips :)

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting bookworm14:

Quoting michiganmom116:

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Quoting bookworm14:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting bookworm14:

Quoting michiganmom116:

...and I got this on the third page of my search

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:37 PM
and ^^^that^^^ is the 2nd search win for the day, we refer to that as "dubs" for "doubles"
WildCat73
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:44 PM

If you notice i have SB Pending 173 release date is 11/15/2012

I watch the videosm take polls and do the surveys. I have never gotten swagbucks on games ( might be playing the wrong ones). If I shop online i do the shop and earn , look for my store that i am doing online shopping on and go to the website from the shop and earn on swagbucks. I am right now pending 

Order DateSB Credit Date  Order DetailsAmountSB Pending  SB Credited
10/14/1211/15/12
Kmart
$43.16173

haileys_mommy06
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Nice! I get dubs most days as well. Swagbucks is actually pretty easy once you get a system going and finding what's right for you!

Quoting michiganmom116:

That's right!  I got 59 SB once last month.  WOW!  I can usually get dubs every day.

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Don't forget you can search. I've gotten up to 33 points in one search!

Quoting michiganmom116:

I earn a LOT Of points everyday with Swagbucks. 

• Install their toolbar on your browser for 1 point every day that you open your browser. 
  • Do the Daily Poll for another point. 
  • Follow the NOSO for 2 more points. 
  • Complete the brand activities listed on the SB homepage. 
  • Watch the SBTV videos (you only have to have them playing long enough to get the 10% on your progress bar, and you can have them playing in an open browser window all day while you're doing other things) for up to 150 points a day, 3 points for every time you fill the progress bar.
  • Do as many surveys as you can, and don't be discouraged if you are disqualified for 9 out of 10 of them.  The more surveys you take, the more you'll get to try.  Most of the surveys will show up from noon on, since SB is on Pacific time.
  • Try to reach the daily goal (on the homepage) every day (and it's possible even if you all you do is watch videos).  The bonus points awarded (usually on the 5th of the next month) are VERY helpful!
  • check out sbcodez.com frequently throughout the day for Swag codes that you can put in the little box on the SB homepage for more points.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)