Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

I recently joined swagbucks and mypoints but don't get very far,  what's the best way to earn points?

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Replies (21-30):
haileys_mommy06
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I always make 10 pts playing 10 games of worDrop. You have to submit your score. For every 2 that you submit, you get 2 points. 

Quoting michiganmom116:

Do you make many points with the games?

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I don't use my points but with swagbucks I watch the videos and take the polls everyday and play their games. You can search on their search engine to earn and take the surveys if you qualify.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Thanks!

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

I always make 10 pts playing 10 games of worDrop. You have to submit your score. For every 2 that you submit, you get 2 points. 

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I don't use my points but with swagbucks I watch the videos and take the polls everyday and play their games. You can search on their search engine to earn and take the surveys if you qualify.

Rhonda

haileys_mommy06
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I always play worDrop. 10 games for 10 points. Just be sure to submit your score. Every 2 scores submitted is 2 points. 

Quoting WildCat73:

If you notice i have SB Pending 173 release date is 11/15/2012

I watch the videosm take polls and do the surveys. I have never gotten swagbucks on games ( might be playing the wrong ones). If I shop online i do the shop and earn , look for my store that i am doing online shopping on and go to the website from the shop and earn on swagbucks. I am right now pending 

Order DateSB Credit Date  Order DetailsAmountSB Pending  SB Credited
10/14/1211/15/12
Kmart
$43.16173

haileys_mommy06
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:57 PM

You're welcome =)

Quoting michiganmom116:

Thanks!

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Nov. 9, 2012 at 1:52 PM
You've got to stick with it. I've redeemed points for $75 worth of Amazon gift cards, just this week.
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Nov. 9, 2012 at 1:53 PM
LOL It may seem like all I do is sit at the computer, but SB is something that I can leave and come back to throughout the day.
MommyIn2008
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I just joined Swagbucks and so far it seeps pretty cool I'm in no hurry to get tons of points but  I seem to be earning them pretty quickly.

bookworm14
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Gotcha!! Do you see the lightbulb go on above my head! Thanks for the screenshot & the tips :)

Quoting michiganmom116:

and ^^^that^^^ is the 2nd search win for the day, we refer to that as "dubs" for "doubles"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Nov. 9, 2012 at 2:23 PM

You are very welcome!  Good luck!

Quoting bookworm14:

Gotcha!! Do you see the lightbulb go on above my head! Thanks for the screenshot & the tips :)

Quoting michiganmom116:

and ^^^that^^^ is the 2nd search win for the day, we refer to that as "dubs" for "doubles"

pixiemg1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Love swagbucks,  I get my points from searchs, surveys and doing the daily poll & noso.  I do enough every month to get $25 in Amazon giftcards.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)