Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

I recently joined swagbucks and mypoints but don't get very far,  what's the best way to earn points?

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Replies (31-40):
matreshka
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I get mypoints by doing bzzagent as well.  I like bzzagent a lot, getting to try product for free and talking about them.

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:12 PM

The only game I play is Fyooz'd and I earn about 2 points every other game, I've seriously been slacking on my SB. I got so discouraged trying sooooooooooo many surverys and never qualifying. I don't think I've ever earned over 15SB's at one time and that was a one time thing. I used their search bar and somehow earned 15 SB's lol. Hasn't happened since.

Quoting michiganmom116:

Do you make many points with the games?

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I don't use my points but with swagbucks I watch the videos and take the polls everyday and play their games. You can search on their search engine to earn and take the surveys if you qualify.

nmaxwell816
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:56 PM

I love swagbucks!!  I've been collecting $5 Amazon gift cards to christmas shop!

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Nov. 10, 2012 at 7:17 AM

I know it's hard to qualify for surveys, especially if you don't catch them as soon as they're posted, but I realized that the more I tried, the more surveys they gave me to try and the more chances I had to qualify.  You just have to stick with it.  The $75 I earned in gift cards this week is very inspiring to me!

I can't get Fyooz'd to load!  I played it once and I liked it, but haven't been able to get it to load since.  : (

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

The only game I play is Fyooz'd and I earn about 2 points every other game, I've seriously been slacking on my SB. I got so discouraged trying sooooooooooo many surverys and never qualifying. I don't think I've ever earned over 15SB's at one time and that was a one time thing. I used their search bar and somehow earned 15 SB's lol. Hasn't happened since.

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I don't use my points but with swagbucks I watch the videos and take the polls everyday and play their games. You can search on their search engine to earn and take the surveys if you qualify.

Rhonda

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Nov. 10, 2012 at 10:30 AM
I would KILL to earn $75 in a week! Dh's Christmas gift is $75 and I'd be ecstatic to pay for it in sb gift cards!!! I try the 'trusted surveys' and haven't gotten a sinlge survey

Quoting michiganmom116:

I know it's hard to qualify for surveys, especially if you don't catch them as soon as they're posted, but I realized that the more I tried, the more surveys they gave me to try and the more chances I had to qualify.  You just have to stick with it.  The $75 I earned in gift cards this week is very inspiring to me!

I can't get Fyooz'd to load!  I played it once and I liked it, but haven't been able to get it to load since.  : (

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marz31
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 2:06 PM

I use mypoints and get a $25 cert every few months just by clicking on emails. I use bing to search and get a $5 cert every month or so just for using them to search. I've never gotten into swagbucks, i"m a member but it's stuff I can't really do at work, so not super useful for me, I don't end up spending as much time on the computer at home.

kaitybird
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 3:30 PM

I love mypoints....I get a ton of emails every day and that gives me 10 points for every email I click on.  I print coupons and earn points.  Right now I have over 20 thousand points.  For me it adds up quickly.  I know my husband does it too and in no time he had over 1000 points....plus you earn on what your friends do too!  :)  

thefiregoddess
by Optimus Prime on Nov. 10, 2012 at 3:46 PM

I dont bother with mypoints really, I get a bit here and there from them on BzzAgent but nothing else really.

Swagbucks, I leave videos running in the backround while im working (I telecommute), I search there first (and usually end up researching in google, I dont like the swag search page layout) and I buy at walmart online though them a lot.

Walmart has a pick up in store and pay with cash option now, so I can even use coupons, they just pull the order.

I do fairly well on swag bucks and everytime they offer a netflix promo I cancel my subscription and sign up again through swag bucks.. it comes out to 15$ back in amazon money AND a free trial month. They usually offerit every two months or so, so i make a few bucks on something I use anyways.

Around the holidays they offer 'gift subscriptions' with SB back, so I prepay for a few months during the year. Its voucher codes, I get back swag bucks and end up paying like 2$ a month for the months I do have to pay.

arpazia
by Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 3:47 PM
I use mypoints, I read the emails and I'm also a bzzagent and I get points that way:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iamcafemom83
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 6:49 PM
I just made a post about swag bucks, but nevermind, this is what I wanted to read! Thanks <3

Quoting michiganmom116:

I earn a LOT Of points everyday with Swagbucks. 

• Install their toolbar on your browser for 1 point every day that you open your browser. 
  • Do the Daily Poll for another point. 
  • Follow the NOSO for 2 more points. 
  • Complete the brand activities listed on the SB homepage. 
  • Watch the SBTV videos (you only have to have them playing long enough to get the 10% on your progress bar, and you can have them playing in an open browser window all day while you're doing other things) for up to 150 points a day, 3 points for every time you fill the progress bar.
  • Do as many surveys as you can, and don't be discouraged if you are disqualified for 9 out of 10 of them.  The more surveys you take, the more you'll get to try.  Most of the surveys will show up from noon on, since SB is on Pacific time.
  • Try to reach the daily goal (on the homepage) every day (and it's possible even if you all you do is watch videos).  The bonus points awarded (usually on the 5th of the next month) are VERY helpful!
  • check out sbcodez.com frequently throughout the day for Swag codes that you can put in the little box on the SB homepage for more points.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)