Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Savings on Groceries!

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:56 AM
  • 26 Replies
5 moms liked this

I did my shopping at Weis today because they had a lot of BOGO, including meat. Total I spent $78, but saved $34. Then I went to Giant and bought dd's formula (last can yay! lol) and a new sippy for $18, and saved $6. So I stayed under budget of $100 but actually got $140 worth of food (which includes my thanksgiving menu). Not a bad start to my weekend lol. 

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Yay for great deals!

campingmomof4
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

You did great.  I don't shop at Weis to often.  My older daughter works at one in the deli and prepeared food section.  She is a college student. 

boshs1andonly
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this

This will be my last trip to Weis because we're moving soon. I actually haven't been there in a while but when I went through the ad and saw buy one get one free on meat, I figured I could save a lot of money. 

Quoting campingmomof4:

You did great.  I don't shop at Weis to often.  My older daughter works at one in the deli and prepeared food section.  She is a college student. 

matreshka
by Valerie on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Job!

pampire
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:23 PM

BOGO on meat is a budget blessing!

Evansmommy1130
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Awesome!

lillucky8
by Jen on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Great job!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlightlyPerfect
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Congrats! I like going to Weis to save on meats. They discount them here every Wednesday and Sunday. We can get a freezer full for around $40.

I didn't know their BOGO deals were going on! I gotta get down there! Thanks for the info!

slightlyperfect

boshs1andonly
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:12 PM

you're welcome! I got a $7 pack of ribs and an $8 roast free. If you have a bigger budget they have bigger packs that are also bogo so you save more (up to $17 per pack i think). i just got the smaller ones 

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Congrats! I like going to Weis to save on meats. They discount them here every Wednesday and Sunday. We can get a freezer full for around $40.

I didn't know their BOGO deals were going on! I gotta get down there! Thanks for the info!

SlightlyPerfect
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:14 PM

OMG The meat is BOGO too!????? I'm throwing DH in the car.

Quoting boshs1andonly:

you're welcome! I got a $7 pack of ribs and an $8 roast free. If you have a bigger budget they have bigger packs that are also bogo so you save more (up to $17 per pack i think). i just got the smaller ones 

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

slightlyperfect

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)