Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SHOES and addiction..come on and comment

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:55 AM
  • 22 Replies

In your OPINION:

How many pairs of shoes crosses the line of a collection into an ADDICTION?

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherhalf
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:20 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't think its the number that matters. I think if buying shoes starts to cause trouble financially or trouble in your relationships, yet you still dont stop, then its an addiction.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:26 AM
I totally agree

Quoting anotherhalf:

I don't think its the number that matters. I think if buying shoes starts to cause trouble financially or trouble in your relationships, yet you still dont stop, then its an addiction.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:27 AM

so 500 pairs is ok if you can afford it?

Quoting anotherhalf:

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:28 AM

how about 700 pairs but still no $$ trouble?

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I totally agree

Quoting anotherhalf:

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:30 AM
If it doesn't negatively impact her life and relationships its not an addiction, IMO.
But damn that's a lot!!!

Quoting aneela:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I totally agree

Quoting anotherhalf:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:33 AM

ha ha well i dont personally know anyone like that but was just trying to get a # from people...

even 200 pairs...i mean how often will a woman cycle thru 200 pairs??

an average person not rich ppl

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

If it doesn't negatively impact her life and relationships its not an addiction, IMO.
But damn that's a lot!!!

Quoting aneela:

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Well I'm the wrong person to ask LOL. I buy a pair of shoes and wear them till the soles wear out haha

Quoting aneela:

ha ha well i dont personally know anyone like that but was just trying to get a # from people...

even 200 pairs...i mean how often will a woman cycle thru 200 pairs??

an average person not rich ppl

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

But damn that's a lot!!!

Quoting aneela:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:45 AM

i have a pair of shoes that i bought in 2003 and still wear and yes the bottoms are worn LOL..as long as water isnt getting into them...i can still wear it

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Well I'm the wrong person to ask LOL. I buy a pair of shoes and wear them till the soles wear out haha

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Totally! I have these flat ballet shoes I bought in Ireland and I refuse to throw them out. I just dont wear them when the ground is wet haha

Quoting aneela:

i have a pair of shoes that i bought in 2003 and still wear and yes the bottoms are worn LOL..as long as water isnt getting into them...i can still wear it

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:48 AM

i pretty much wear this pair 90% of the time i leave the house for errands LOL so it's well worth the $15 I spent at Target all those years ago

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Totally! I have these flat ballet shoes I bought in Ireland and I refuse to throw them out. I just dont wear them when the ground is wet haha

Quoting aneela:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)