Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Frugal Weekend

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:39 PM
  • 9 Replies

In what ways were you frugal this weekend?

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
cara124
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:44 PM
Bought Christmas cards at dollar tree 20 for 1$ as apossed to 18 for 4.97$ at Walmart
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:20 PM

The only extra money I spent this wekend was the gas to drive to my moms to see my randma. She moved out here a month ago and I haven't been able to see her until Saturday

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:21 PM

I talked myself OUT of eating out a lot too. I was so tempted on Saturday to stop for dinner but I didn't!

chinosruca
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Not so much frugal......I re-joined Sams club. Had to buy some stuff. I did find that they sell 3 -1/2 gallons of Organic milk for $9.89 which is the cheapest place to buy organic milk. I am not all that into organic products (I try if it is on sale or if I have extra $) but will only drink & give my kids organic/antibiotic-free/steroid free milk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mama_Dolly
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this
i cooked at home for the past week. thats big for me lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Found two The Sak & a Conserve purses at Goodwill for under $9.00 & they were barely used too.
matreshka
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Used coupons, avoided the urge for starbucks.  Went out to lunch instead of going out for dinner.

BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Lucky, I'm really trying hard to avoid Starbucks. 

Quoting matreshka:

Used coupons, avoided the urge for starbucks.  Went out to lunch instead of going out for dinner.

reindeergames
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:04 PM

I wasn't I bought my daughter's Christmas gifts. Spent aprox $200 on items then $60 on food for Thanksgiving, also ordered from amazon spent $69 but I had $18 worth if giftcards left on my account so used that up so only $52 plus ordered something for someone for $7 in the same order to save them shipping cost so I'll be paid that back. 

So yeah I'm broke now lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)