Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone seen any?

SlightlyPerfect
If you know you're a terrible person, why choose to continue?
Today at 11:05 AM
Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:36 PM
  • 9 Replies

I'm wondering if anyone has seen Living Social or Groupon deals (or anything like that) for tree farms in their area? So far? Nothing in my area!

We go Black Friday every year for our holiday tree. I want a deal, damnit! Please tell me these are coming.

slightlyperfect

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Nov. 21, 2012 at 4:35 PM
I list a lot of those deals on my blog, I'll keep an eye out for you. As a Blogger, I get their deals 24hrs before they go live.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachLifeMama
by Dawn on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Nope, not in my area.

tazmidgiefairy
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:47 PM
How did you get into blogging I want to do it

Quoting DawnPratt23:

I list a lot of those deals on my blog, I'll keep an eye out for you. As a Blogger, I get their deals 24hrs before they go live.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:52 PM
I started blogging last yr. I started out on Blogger.com (free through Google) and now self hosted through Wordpress. I use it mainly for scrapbooking genealogy, product reviews, giveaways, and deals. Blogging is whatever you want to make it. A diary, a business, anything.

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

How did you get into blogging I want to do it

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a_and_j_momma
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:14 AM
I have not seen any. Sorry!
SlightlyPerfect
If you know you're a terrible person, why choose to continue?
Today at 11:05 AM
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:34 AM

What kind of blog do you write? Does it have to be related to frugality or deals in order to snag the advance information? I was thinking about starting one in order to get more deals.

Quoting DawnPratt23:

slightlyperfect

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:58 PM

i have not looked

AzariahsMother
by Lynsey on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Nope sorry

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:25 PM

I write about scrapbooking and Genealogy. I have a frugal link that I have some stuff on. You don't need a frugal blog for the deals in advance. And I haven't seen anything for the trees :(

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

What kind of blog do you write? Does it have to be related to frugality or deals in order to snag the advance information? I was thinking about starting one in order to get more deals.

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)