Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Do you want to loose wieght and make money all at the same time..

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:16 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • Are you interested in being a Body by Vi Promoter? What if I told you that you can get started today for FREE!!! Owning a home business is a tax write off and every expense you put into it in the month of December, you write off next month!!! So you make money helping other people change their lives for FREE!!!!

Message me now to find out more information; you have nothing to lose and EVERYTHING to gain!!
  • Reasons NOT to wait until January to start your Body by Vi business:

1) Take your tax deduction for start-up cost next month instead of 13 months from now...which means you become a promoter for FREE

2) Your potential customers are looking to start their New Year's Resolutions on January 1st so they will need their products BEFORE then.

3) You need to get up and running and trained before the New Year.

4) You need to be planting seeds with potential customers and business partners NOW because most will not join right away.

5) The NEW Body by Vi Challenge, and the BIGGEST consumer offer in weight loss industry history, launches January 5th.

6) You need to start using the products and join the challenge yourself so that you have a personal testimony you can share with people.

7) January-April next year will be HUGE for our business and our company!!

8) NOW is always the BEST time to start.

Contact me TODAY to set up and appointment OR time to talk on phone. ♥ I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

e-mail:

shakeitdrinkit@myvi.net

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)