Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Do you need legit relationship help but your husband won't see a marriage counselor? Check out the Marriage SOS Self-Help Home Program.

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM
  • 0 Replies

Hi ladies, my name is Debra Macleod, B.A., LL.B. I am a former Divorce Mediator whose private practice, Marrige SOS, now focuses on helping couples avoid divorce. I am also a leading relationship author-expert in the USA and Canada. I offer an effective, simple and legitimate marriage-saving home program that helps couples survive a marriage emergency, such as an affair, sexual issues, money or in-law problems, loss of passion or partnership, different priorities, an inability to communicate or move past problems, enjoy a happy (blended) family life and so on. This affordable, gimmick-free program contains the condensed insight and instruction of my ten-plus years in practice, and its goal is to improve a relationship as quickly as possible. The sooner you can stop doing harm in your relationship and start doing good, the better. It's an ideal option for women whose husbands refuse to seek in-person marriage help. By the way, don't be too hard on your husband about this - many men are afraid that counseling might make the situation worse. It doesn't necessarily mean that he isn't commited to saving the marriage. It could mean the exact opposite.

I invite you to visit my website at MarriageSOS.com, and I wish you all the very best in your marriages and family life. We all have our ups and downs as wives and mothers, but it's worth it in the end.

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)