Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy working at home and making Money!

Posted by   + Show Post
Customer service. Two positions available. National company looking for motivated people that like serving others. High school graduate. Must have Internet and phone. You can be a Mommy and make a living!!!! Call Cory at 231-357-4580 or email schaubcory@gmail.com.

Running a major promotion this month!!! Get you business started for as little as 20.00 for 2 months and 40% daily pay and 20% monthly or residual pay and many benefits like dental, chiropractic, prescription and vision!!! Or get started for 40.00 for 4 months and get 80% daily pay and 40% monthly or residual pay for 4 months and even more benefits like medical and legal services etc!!!!! Give Cory a call at 231-357-4580!!!
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Replies (11-20):
HappyWAHmommy
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Hi did you get to check out the website? I am happy to answer your questions. :). The promotion this month is really the way to go!!!! It is unbelievable you can basically try your own business for 4 months at 40% earnings for monthly or residual pay and 80 % daily or upfront pay for 40.00. Or start for 20.00 for two months 20% and 40%. My number is 231-357-4580.
Melissa823
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Holy cow! Spam much? You should NOT have to SPEND a monthly amount when you get hired for a position...or when someone asks the name of the company, give them a pyramid type website to visit instead of giving details. This stuff drives me insane.

HappyWAHmommy
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:04 PM
You can call 760-569-1331 to find out more. Then let me know what you think. :). The recorded call is like 15 minutes and tells what we do how you would be paid, benefits etc. the lady doing the call is Kristie and she just surpassed the 100,000.00 residual or month after month income with our company!!!! Fired up!!!
HappyWAHmommy
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:23 PM
There is nothing to hide. The company has been around for 20 years paying over 50,000 work at home brokers great money. It has an At rating with the BBB!!! The company is the largest discount health benefits company in the nation, Ameriplan. We just try to give you all the information so I referred you to my website. It is exciting to be able to work from home!!! I am sorry if I portrayed the company in a bad light, because Ameriplan is far from a scam. They offer money and that is what is needed in this tough economy. I have always tried to keep an open mind, and I am happy I did because I have been pleasantly surprised with Ameriplan. I know there is a lot of bad stuff out there, but not with a 20 year old, company called Ameriplan.
HappyWAHmommy
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Please call 760-569-1331 to get details and see my reply below
HappyWAHmommy
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:27 PM
I mean rely above. :). Have a fantastic day!!!!
HappyWAHmommy
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:27 PM
I mean reply above
HappyWAHmommy
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:38 PM
I also think we 8.00 a hour or 10.00 an hour is insulting so I am sharing information that can make much more than that for your family working with a service that everyone needs dental and healthcare benefits!!! And it is a business not a job what business let's you even near the front door to try for two months at 20.00? This is a franchise like McDonald's in the healthcare industry that you can run from home. It is possible, but you do have to have a business mentality and not a job mentality and you can and will succeed! :). My family and your family deserves the best, I researched this for awhile and then made sure the checks cashed and they do!!! I wish you all the best!!! If I can answer anymore. I have given you my website (so you could see what we are about) the call to see what We are about. My email and phone are above also. :)
mylesmommy6911
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I need this
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
scentsycrave
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Need an extra income? Scentsy offers the perfect way to make money and have fun doing it. Visit my website today! https://wills.scentsy.us/home

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)