Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Mommy working at home and making Money!

Posted by   + Show Post
Customer service. Two positions available. National company looking for motivated people that like serving others. High school graduate. Must have Internet and phone. You can be a Mommy and make a living!!!! Call Cory at 231-357-4580 or email schaubcory@gmail.com.

Running a major promotion this month!!! Get you business started for as little as 20.00 for 2 months and 40% daily pay and 20% monthly or residual pay and many benefits like dental, chiropractic, prescription and vision!!! Or get started for 40.00 for 4 months and get 80% daily pay and 40% monthly or residual pay for 4 months and even more benefits like medical and legal services etc!!!!! Give Cory a call at 231-357-4580!!!
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Replies (21-30):
HappyWAHmommy
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:49 PM
You are welcome to view my website at http://www.freedomathometeam.com/cschaub and or listen to the 15 minute pre recorded call that I listed above. It tells what we do what benefits we get and how we get paid and about the great promotion this month!!! It the absolute best time to start your own business, because our company is making it incredibly affordable this month!!! Then call me at 231-3574580 after viewing and listening and I can help answer any questions and get you started on the road to residual income and daily pay too!!
HappyWAHmommy
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:56 PM

BUMP!

HappyWAHmommy
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:19 PM
I would suggest listening to the recorded call at 760-569-1331. Kristie does the call and she has reached 100,000.00 in residual income and viewing my website at http://www.freedomathometeam.com/cschaub. Then call me Cory (mom of six) at 231-3574580 so i can answer all your questions and help you start your very own franchise from home!!! How would 3000.00 a month after month help you? Because that is how much you can make month after month with just 500 dental members which many people do get over time. :). I know it is exciting and feasible and the best part is we can take care of our kiddos and not put them in someone else's care!!!!
HappyWAHmommy
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Bump
HappyWAHmommy
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Did we talk yet? :) check out my website: http:www.freedomathometeam.com/cschaub and the you can call me with questions 231-357-4580
HappyWAHmommy
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Promotion is amazing. Just 20.00 or 40.00 own your business and start establishing residual income like a real estate or insurance broker but we work with what all people need discounts on dental and healthcare!!! No parties no inventory no cold calling and BBB A+ rating on a health services that this country needs!!!!
HappyWAHmommy
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Call Cory at 231-357-4580 and or check out my website at http://www.freedomathometeam.com/cschaub
JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:37 PM
2 moms liked this

How much did  you make last month from your Ameriplan business, OP?  How many hours did you spend on it?

HappyWAHmommy
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:59 PM
My check increases every month so I am happy. I am building my residual. You start and build up. I have comminted to do about 10 to 20 hours a week I have six kids. This does take work it is your own business so you get to set your own hours and schedule and you make your own raises. You don't have to wait for someone to give you a raise. So I know as long as I work a certain amount of hours my check will keep getting bigger!!! I hope that fully answers it.
HappyWAHmommy
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:55 PM
I like being able to build something that keeps getting bigger and still stay home with my kids and not pay for daycare. What business can you do from home and start for 20.00, 30.00 or 40.00 and get benefits?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)