Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One Week Left Until Christmas Day!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:03 AM
  • 5 Replies

Are you ready?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
matreshka
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Just about.  Still have to wrap some gifts and get some boxes.  All plans are set so we will see everyone in both of our families.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I'm MORE than ready! Gifts are wrapped, meals planned, we're still trying to keep the decorations on the bottom half of the tree (granddaughter likes to undecorate the tree.)

I love the holiday, but not all the crap and stress that people put me through with last minute change of plans (and it happens EVERY year!)

pinkcoffeecup
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:17 AM

I think I am for the most part. Everyone who  is getting a gift. I bought for.  I have food lined up in my fridge and freezer.

matreshka
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:33 AM

I have a 27 mo old so the bottom of our tree is bare too :)  We set our plans earlyish and explained to everyone that we had multiple functions to go to with our immediate families and made everyone aware of the times. I know people still like to make last minute changes but I hope this year runs smoother than the last few.

Quoting michiganmom116:

I'm MORE than ready! Gifts are wrapped, meals planned, we're still trying to keep the decorations on the bottom half of the tree (granddaughter likes to undecorate the tree.)

I love the holiday, but not all the crap and stress that people put me through with last minute change of plans (and it happens EVERY year!)

charla_r
by Charla on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Almost. I still have some gifts to wrap. Food is planned and purchased. My mom will be here Saturday.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)