Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another $25 redeemed at Swagbucks!

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:52 AM
  • 30 Replies

Before 6:30 this morning, I had enough points for another $25 in PayPal cash from SB!

That's $75 in PayPal cash so far this month alone! 

....and I hope to get at least one more chance for another $25 before the month is over.

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OBImomma
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:14 AM
How do you get so many points so fast?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Oh and that is awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:15 AM
That's awesome. Im working hard on mine as well
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Quoting OBImomma:

I use the daily poll, NOSO, toolbar, searches using the SB toolbar, and SBTV.  I try for all of the surveys I get, but those are few and far between.

I keep SBTV going all day, checking it every couple of minutes to move on to the next vid.

OBImomma
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Guess I should keep the swagbucks tv going.

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting OBImomma:

I use the daily poll, NOSO, toolbar, searches using the SB toolbar, and SBTV.  I try for all of the surveys I get, but those are few and far between.

I keep SBTV going all day, checking it every couple of minutes to move on to the next vid.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:38 AM

I see that you use CM Mobile, so I'm guessing you have a mobile device.  Go to Google Play (if your device is compatible) and download the app for SBTV mobile.  You can play videos on that all day long until you accumulate 50 SB doing just that (2 SB for every video).  In addition, if you have a computer, you can play SBTV until you reach 150 SB, which would be 500 videos...very hard to reach unless you stay up 24 hours a day.  Do those things in addition to the others I suggested, and you'll rack up the SB quickly.

Quoting OBImomma:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting OBImomma:

e.sugarbaby
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:38 AM

I still need to get on board with swag bucks....been sick for awhile...feels like forever.... :(

That Is so awesome!!

OBImomma
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:42 AM
I have a sb tv on my phone. I'll have to run it on my computer too. Thanks for the tips
Quoting michiganmom116:

I see that you use CM Mobile, so I'm guessing you have a mobile device.  Go to Google Play (if your device is compatible) and download the app for SBTV mobile.  You can play videos on that all day long until you accumulate 50 SB doing just that (2 SB for every video).  In addition, if you have a computer, you can play SBTV until you reach 150 SB, which would be 500 videos...very hard to reach unless you stay up 24 hours a day.  Do those things in addition to the others I suggested, and you'll rack up the SB quickly.

Quoting OBImomma:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting OBImomma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moroccanmommy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Just wondering how long that takes you on the computer away from your kids are away from your house work or whatever

I mean if I can get 25 bucks but if it takes me away from other things or doesn't give me like a good hourly wage then what's the point. Please advise. I could use some quick cash
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Well, I get up with my DH, who is up a good 90 minutes before the kids get up.  I spend that time on the computer (Cafemom, Swagbucks, email, Facebook) because I don't really want to do anything at that point in the morning that would wake the kids before 7 a.m.  So, most of the hands-on activities with SB are done during that time and I can usually reach the daily goal or come close to it.

After that, I'm caring for barn animals, feeding and homeschooling my 3 kids (ages 12, 14, and 15), and taking care of household work (thank God for Flylady!) and sometimes watching my almost-1 yr old granddaughter while SBTV is running.  I leave my laptop on the dining table and check the vids as I walk by about a hundred times a day or more  LOL.  Yesterday I had my tablet computer sitting with me as I helped my DD with her history and science lessons.  Takes just a second to check the tablet screen and move on to the next vid.

I wouldn't say it's a good hourly wage, but it's nice to make something while I'm using the computer or carrying on with my day.  I would be making nothing, otherwise.

Quoting moroccanmommy:

Just wondering how long that takes you on the computer away from your kids are away from your house work or whatever

I mean if I can get 25 bucks but if it takes me away from other things or doesn't give me like a good hourly wage then what's the point. Please advise. I could use some quick cash

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)