Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Do you use MyPoints?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:32 PM
  • 8 Replies

I get MyPoints as part of a review program BzzAgent.  So far when visiting the seperate MyPoints site, it's a bit confusing to me and I don't know the best way to use my points.

Any suggestions?

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Sorry, I tried it and it didn't catch my interest.

lillucky8
by Jen on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:01 PM
I have it because of bzzagent but i concentrate more on swagbucks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mybratsmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:35 PM
I use MyPoints for online shopping and coupons - I haven't been on to check out what's new with it but that's how I earn GC for gifts and traveling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I don't know if its my foggy brain today or what, but can you turn in points to get a gift card free, or just get it at a reduced rate?  I was looking at the site and, I swear I'm not stupid but I just didn't get it lol.  To me it seemed like you get points for a lot of things but I couldn't find where I could redeem them without spending additional cash on something.

Quoting mybratsmom:

I use MyPoints for online shopping and coupons - I haven't been on to check out what's new with it but that's how I earn GC for gifts and traveling.

Terpsichore
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:09 PM

I use Mypoints, most of my points come from clicking in emails and getting 5 points each. Lifetime earned: over 33k. Redeemed 25k. Generally the higher the gift card amount you redeem the more points but the better deal. Five $10 cards at Barnes and Noble is 8000 points. Two $25 cards is 7300. They don't expire, so I tend to save up and get appropriate gift cards as presents when cash is low, which is always. 

laurag8707
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:46 PM

I use mypoints they send you emails usually for 5 points a piece for clicking on the link that says go to the site and earn 5 points or something like that. I also get my points through bzz agent I have cashed in before. I like them but the emails get kind of annoying but oh well I just click through them while doing other things online and sometimes I will see if I qualify for the surveys! Its free and you earn free things so I am all for it.

mybratsmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:55 PM
I get points for printing coupons and using them, for doing surveys, and for clicking through on emails. Plus, you can pick a supported online store and shop through them to get points. You get enough points and trade them for gift cards. It takes just a few minutes every few days - you can still do swagbucks and other cash sites.

Quoting matreshka:

I don't know if its my foggy brain today or what, but can you turn in points to get a gift card free, or just get it at a reduced rate?  I was looking at the site and, I swear I'm not stupid but I just didn't get it lol.  To me it seemed like you get points for a lot of things but I couldn't find where I could redeem them without spending additional cash on something.

Quoting mybratsmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
specialwingz
by Corey on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:55 PM

I did MyPoints for years.  It took me forever to earn enough to get an Olive Garden gift certificate.  I finally let my account go inactive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)