Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

It's tempting..... I DID IT!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:09 AM
  • 69 Replies
3 moms liked this

My birthday is in 13 days.  I was window shopping on Amazon last evening (lingerie) and ran across something I'd really like, but it's $40....for a simple chemise/sleep shirt.  DH says to get it, but the Frugalista is very ingrained in me.   I don't think I can justify spending $40 on something to wear while sleeping!

I bought it!  A birthday present for me!

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shivasgirl
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:10 AM
2 moms liked this

can we see?

e.sugarbaby
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Go for it! You deserve it...and besides you will do more swagbucks and get more amazon cards!! Celebrate you!  

sparklebug86
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:43 AM
what brand is it? Have you tried to find it elsewhere that maybe has a coupon you can use?
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Quoting sparklebug86:

what brand is it? Have you tried to find it elsewhere that maybe has a coupon you can use?

Carole Hochman is the label name.  I did a search last night and found various sites that offered it but when I clicked on them it took me right back to the Amazon page.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Quoting e.sugarbaby:

Go for it! You deserve it...and besides you will do more swagbucks and get more amazon cards!! Celebrate you!  

LOL  I just turned in most of my points last evening (BEFORE I spied this item) for Paypal cash!

....and DH says the same thing you did:  "get something for YOU"

mybratsmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I say get it. It's not often we do something for ourselves.  And the other day my husband told me something that really felt like a slap in the face - what's the point of asking his opinion if I don't take it?

sparklebug86
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:03 AM

oooh :( I would say go for it since its your birthday ;)

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting sparklebug86:

Carole Hochman is the label name.  I did a search last night and found various sites that offered it but when I clicked on them it took me right back to the Amazon page.

CafeMom Tickers

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mybratsmom:

I say get it. It's not often we do something for ourselves.  And the other day my husband told me something that really felt like a slap in the face - what's the point of asking his opinion if I don't take it?

Awesome point!  Tell your DH thank you from me for a piece of great advice!

bookworm14
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Do it! You deserve something nice for yourself :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)