Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Swagbucks Daily Goal?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:42 AM
  • 15 Replies

I've noticed a couple of people say that they have a daily goal for Swagbucks.  Do you have one?  How many are your goal?  Do you have a routine of things you do to hit the goal?  How long does it typically take you to reach your daily goal?

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkActivist
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:46 AM

My goal is 100. If it's a really busy day, I just strive to hit the goal swagbucks sets to get the bonus.

I wake up, and while the kids are still asleep I get my toolbar, poll, and NOSO points. I then check surveys, and do them when possible. I have sbcodez come to my phone, and get any codes as soon as I get the text. 

I check surveys throughout the day, and have videos playing when possible, and when I have a few down minutes I play games.

Typically I hit the goal early on, from surveys. It is almost 11am here, and I have 61/100, but still have a survey or two I can try that I just haven't had time for yet :)

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:00 PM

SB sets the daily goal.  It's on their homepage and it's different every day. 

I get up 1 1/2 to 2 hours before the kids (my DH leaves for work at 6 a.m. and I get up with him), then I get 1 pt. for using the SB toolbar, 2 points for the NOSO, 1 point for the daily poll, and 10 max points for playing games.  After that I check the surveys dashboard, then I start SBTV going.  I periodically check for more surveys, and I watch for swag codes.

Sometimes I can reach my daily goal before the kids get up; other times it can take me until mid-afternoon depending on how much time I have to give to SBTV and surveys, and how many options are offered for earning extra points.

Yesterday I earned over 5x the daily goal.

PinkActivist
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Sometimes you just get lucky with surveys.

bookworm14
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
How do you get the codes sent to you?

Quoting PinkActivist:

My goal is 100. If it's a really busy day, I just strive to hit the goal swagbucks sets to get the bonus.

I wake up, and while the kids are still asleep I get my toolbar, poll, and NOSO points. I then check surveys, and do them when possible. I have sbcodez come to my phone, and get any codes as soon as I get the text. 

I check surveys throughout the day, and have videos playing when possible, and when I have a few down minutes I play games.

Typically I hit the goal early on, from surveys. It is almost 11am here, and I have 61/100, but still have a survey or two I can try that I just haven't had time for yet :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkActivist
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

You have to follow sbcodez on twitter, and set it up for ONLY their updates to be sent to your phone. I think they have a guide on their website

*looks*

http://sbcodez.com/notifications/text-message-notifications-3/ 

VeggieRunnerMom
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I have never successfully done a survey BUT I have wasted a lot of time trying lol!!!!

I am lucky if I get 25 a day. 

decembercherish
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:31 PM

they change it daily. yesterday 100 took me all day but i finally hit a 90 swagbuck survey. if you get surveys you can hit it fast. today mine is 80 but my computer is spinning every survey i am trying for some reason. So it looks like i may have a issue.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:41 PM
I've met the goal today x3, and that's not even counting all of the SBTV vids I'm going to run this afternoon while I do some housework.
VeggieRunnerMom
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:44 PM

come to my house and win me some bucks lol!!!

Quoting michiganmom116:

I've met the goal today x3, and that's not even counting all of the SBTV vids I'm going to run this afternoon while I do some housework.

VeggieRunnerMom
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:45 PM

What about shopping with the link from SB? How long does that take to get the points for it?

Like 2-4 points for each $1 you spend. I have shopped Old Navy and Amazon twice :0) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)