Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

1/8 What are you up to today?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:58 AM
  • 27 Replies

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinkcoffeecup
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I work today. Well it's semester break yet. I got short shifts this week.  The college cafeteria I work for has only part of the food service open.  I leave around 8am for work.  Normally semester break I never get picked to work. But none of the other pot washers signed up to work. I did. So I got picked.

lillucky8
by Jen on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:15 AM
2 moms liked this
Pj day. Kids r still sick and now my head is feeling the same...hopefully the minis get better quick...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyg2ofct
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this
being a busy mama as usual!! Bring kids to school, come home get ready for work, go to work, go pick kids up from school, come home, homework, dinner, showers, then maybe ill have some quiet crafting time before I call it a day and go to bed to repeat the same process tomm lol!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

I work today. Well it's semester break yet. I got short shifts this week.  The college cafeteria I work for has only part of the food service open.  I leave around 8am for work.  Normally semester break I never get picked to work. But none of the other pot washers signed up to work. I did. So I got picked.

Well, that's good that you're working!

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Quoting lillucky8:

Pj day. Kids r still sick and now my head is feeling the same...hopefully the minis get better quick...

Oh no!  PJ day sounds fun, but not being sick!

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Quoting mommyg2ofct:

being a busy mama as usual!! Bring kids to school, come home get ready for work, go to work, go pick kids up from school, come home, homework, dinner, showers, then maybe ill have some quiet crafting time before I call it a day and go to bed to repeat the same process tomm lol!!

You ARE busy!

lillucky8
by Jen on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Its inevidible. Cant cuddle with a two yr old thats sick and not catch it myself, and apparently she shared the germs w the baby too :/

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting lillucky8:

Oh no!  PJ day sounds fun, but not being sick!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmasMommy2011
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Just lounging around today. My throat is killing me and so is my ear. It's a pj day for us as well. Did clean the house and do some of my school work. Will def. work on it some more through out the day.
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Quoting EmmasMommy2011:

Just lounging around today. My throat is killing me and so is my ear. It's a pj day for us as well. Did clean the house and do some of my school work. Will def. work on it some more through out the day.

It's hard when we mommies are sick too!  I hope you feel better soon.

matreshka
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I *should* be doing laundry, but I'm here right now.

Later I have to go exchange a desk calendar for a wall calendar - fun stuff!

Later I must clean!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)