Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

1/8 What are you up to today?

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Replies (11-20):
EmmasMommy2011
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Thank you! 

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting EmmasMommy2011:

Just lounging around today. My throat is killing me and so is my ear. It's a pj day for us as well. Did clean the house and do some of my school work. Will def. work on it some more through out the day.

It's hard when we mommies are sick too!  I hope you feel better soon.

chrissysnow22
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Gotta go to work at 9-5
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I'm getting ready to go do my kettlebell workout.  Then we have to go to the grocery store, do laundry, and clean the main bathroom.  Tonight my son has Cub Scouts.  Busy day!

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

I'm getting ready to go do my kettlebell workout.  Then we have to go to the grocery store, do laundry, and clean the main bathroom.  Tonight my son has Cub Scouts.  Busy day!

Kettlebells!  Woot!

nmaxwell816
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

working

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Cafe Mom, laundry, cleaning, making dinner, then work this afternoon.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:08 PM
My day was supposed to be the typical cleaning/cooking/homeschooling, but then granddaughter dropped by for a visit this morning...and she just went home. NOW it's time to clean!
mybratsmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:20 PM

I've already taken the kids to school and went to the gym (butt day!!).  Just finished my protein shake - I have to make a grocery list, get groceries, clean the pantry (it's a total disaster after having the kids home for two weeks) and then I'm going to work on some crafts - not sure if I'll do cards or metal stamping.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Quoting mybratsmom:

I've already taken the kids to school and went to the gym (butt day!!).  Just finished my protein shake - I have to make a grocery list, get groceries, clean the pantry (it's a total disaster after having the kids home for two weeks) and then I'm going to work on some crafts - not sure if I'll do cards or metal stamping.

Sounds productive!

BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Just went to work and so glad not cooking dinner cause still have some leftover from last night. Then later will be job hunting online. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)