Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1/8 What are you up to today?

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Replies (21-27):
chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Made breakfast, Went to the gym, went to Walmart, returned the movie, did laundry and chores, did a little more exercise, made lunch, watched tv, about to make dinner. Oh and taking care of my puppy.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Quoting chrisnjoesmom:

Made breakfast, Went to the gym, went to Walmart, returned the movie, did laundry and chores, did a little more exercise, made lunch, watched tv, about to make dinner. Oh and taking care of my puppy.

That's a full day!

Alieda
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Sleep in ,read my Bible ,clean house , nothing much else
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
specialwingz
by Corey on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Ordered our new range hood, took down the Christmas tree and all the decor.  All packed away till next year.  =/  The outside lights will have to wait for a few days.  It's supposed to rain for the next 2 days and through the weekend.  Not complaining.  We need it so badly!

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Quoting specialwingz:

Ordered our new range hood, took down the Christmas tree and all the decor.  All packed away till next year.  =/  The outside lights will have to wait for a few days.  It's supposed to rain for the next 2 days and through the weekend.  Not complaining.  We need it so badly!

Yes, you do need rain!

Medusa686
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:14 AM

At work as usual : (

scorpiobabes
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Our phones were shut off yesterday, and it appears that perhaps the bank screwed up, so I'm working on that, as well as gathering documents for my boyfriend in preparation to list his home for short sale. I had been applying for a job when the computer just completely locked up yesterday (ugh!), so I had to remove an offending program (now it runs good). I also prepared our laundry but I'm taking it to the laundromat myself today,  and I cooked dinner yesterday too. Took out the recycling since today is recycling day. A VERY busy day with very little time to myself unfortunately.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)