Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need to learn how to make pizza

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:55 PM
  • 21 Replies
I can't make my own I stink at it. I have been ordering like once or twice a week. I read and have pizza. It's costly I want to cut the cost of it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AzariahsMother
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:56 PM

I have done it a couple of times.

michiganmom116
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I've used the bread machine to make the dough. Then I make my own sauce with tomato sauce and herbs/spices. The hardest part for me is spreading the dough in the pan, then it's very easy to spread the sauce and add toppings.
michiganmom116
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Want recipes?
nmaxwell816
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:02 PM

We make pizza from bagels

boshs1andonly
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:03 PM
I make mine from English muffins and its pretty good.

Quoting nmaxwell816:

We make pizza from bagels

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:16 PM
We use bagels sometimes, and English muffins sometimes.
yupok
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

O.M.G.  I went into Bed Bath & Beyond, looking to spend at least $100.00 on a bread machine.  Well, they had them for $70.00 which I thought was a bargain.  THEN a salesman came up to me and asked if I wanted the display model.  It was marked down to $30.00.  Had no instructions but was able to look them up online.  Talk about being in the right place at the right time!!  It was the best investment I ever made. 

Quoting michiganmom116:

I've used the bread machine to make the dough. Then I make my own sauce with tomato sauce and herbs/spices. The hardest part for me is spreading the dough in the pan, then it's very easy to spread the sauce and add toppings.

LADYxGHOST
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:35 PM

an easy way is to use flour tortillas, put cheese, and your fav toppings and bake at 350 degree for 10-15 min or toast in a toaster oven.

victoriaherring
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Somebody was asking this same question today at a meet and greet I was at. I have no idea though.. The kitchen aid mixers have a recipes and I've seen stuff on pinterest too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamabearlehman
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:42 PM
I just buy pizza dough yeast and follow the recipe on the back of the package. Easy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)