Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need to learn how to make pizza

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:55 PM
  • 21 Replies
I can't make my own I stink at it. I have been ordering like once or twice a week. I read and have pizza. It's costly I want to cut the cost of it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AzariahsMother
by Lynsey on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:56 PM

I have done it a couple of times.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I've used the bread machine to make the dough. Then I make my own sauce with tomato sauce and herbs/spices. The hardest part for me is spreading the dough in the pan, then it's very easy to spread the sauce and add toppings.
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Want recipes?
nmaxwell816
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:02 PM

We make pizza from bagels

boshs1andonly
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:03 PM
I make mine from English muffins and its pretty good.

Quoting nmaxwell816:

We make pizza from bagels

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Angel on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:16 PM
We use bagels sometimes, and English muffins sometimes.
yupok
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

O.M.G.  I went into Bed Bath & Beyond, looking to spend at least $100.00 on a bread machine.  Well, they had them for $70.00 which I thought was a bargain.  THEN a salesman came up to me and asked if I wanted the display model.  It was marked down to $30.00.  Had no instructions but was able to look them up online.  Talk about being in the right place at the right time!!  It was the best investment I ever made. 

Quoting michiganmom116:

I've used the bread machine to make the dough. Then I make my own sauce with tomato sauce and herbs/spices. The hardest part for me is spreading the dough in the pan, then it's very easy to spread the sauce and add toppings.

LADYxGHOST
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:35 PM

an easy way is to use flour tortillas, put cheese, and your fav toppings and bake at 350 degree for 10-15 min or toast in a toaster oven.

victoriaherring
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Somebody was asking this same question today at a meet and greet I was at. I have no idea though.. The kitchen aid mixers have a recipes and I've seen stuff on pinterest too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamabearlehman
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:42 PM
I just buy pizza dough yeast and follow the recipe on the back of the package. Easy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)